Part 2

(3 weeks later)

Angie's pov.

I walked out of the bathroom. Today was my birthday!! Mia and I were leaving in about an hour and a half, for the concert. I was so excited! I changed into my mint skater skirt, and a white top. I slid on a pair of wedges, and walked downstairs. "Hey Angie." My brother said. "Hey!" I replied. "Happy birthday." He said, and rinsed his bowl out. "Thanks!" I said, and got an apple. I walked out to the living room. My mum was watching the news. "Hey sweet heart! Happy birthday!" She said smiling. "Thanks mum." I said and sat down. "Tonight at the 1 Direction concert, there will be a special surprise. A very lucky girl, has asked for a surprise for her best friend! Let's hope whatever she's planning doesn't end badly!" Then they played a video from a couple years back. A girl had gotten her best friend backstage tickets, and during the show her friend ran out on the stage. Then she started puking everywhere. It was disgusting! I was glad, I wasn't there! I walked out side and checked the mail. 'Him' had sent another letter. I walked back inside and put the other mail on the counter, walking upstairs. I sat on my bed, and opened the letter.

"Dear Angie,

Yes, I am a guy! Hahaha, Yes I have 1 sibling! I have a sister. I like to sing... Do you have any siblings? Hobbies? What do you like doing? Now I'm being the weird one, aren't I? Ha, sorry! So.. What kind of stuff are you into? And it's nice writing to you! No need to be surprise!

Sincerely,

Him."

I smiled as I read the letter. I pulled out my tablet of paper, and a pen. Laying on my bed.

"Dear Him,

I'm glad you like writing to me! I know this letter isn't going to be long. I'm going to a concert for my birthday! The big 18! Finally!! My best friend got me and her tickets to see 1 Direction! She's the best! Their the best band EVER! Omg, I'm so sorry! You probably don't give a living shit about them!! Please excuse my French! Ha, but uh.. I gotta go! Get to meet my future hubby Harry Styles tonight! I mean I get to meet Harry Styles and the rest of the boys!!

Sincerely,

Angie."

I put the letter in an envelope than walked down to put it in the mailbox. I feel bad for the guy who is receiving my letters. I'm so awkward... I finished getting ready, and then waited for Mia. She arrived soon. I hopped in and we were off! We arrived at the arena in 2 hours. We jumped out of the car, and practically ran to the doors. There was a crowd of fans, but we pushed through. They were the group that would just stand out there. Waiting for the boys to come out. We finally made it through and got in. Our tickets were backstage, so we went back. A couple other girls were also back there. I was so excited. Soon the concert ended and the boys made it back to us. "Hello ladies!" Niall said, hugging us. We all smiled and said hi back. I felt Mia grip my arm when Zayn looked at her. "Ow!" I said. Causing everyone to look at me. Mia loosened her grip, and dropped her hands. "Are you alright?" Harry asked. I stared up at him. Rubbing my arm I stuttered, "Y-yeah. J-just peachy!" I smiled up at him. He nodded not moving his gaze away from me. I started biting my lip, not daring to move my eyes anywhere else. What if he thought I was stupid or something for looking away. His curly hair was clingy to his head from the sweat. "So like... What do we do. Back here?" A girl asked. Harry finally looked away. I felt a huge sense of loss...

A/N

So comment and vote!! Hope ya'll liked it! Haha, let me know if you got any thoughts on it! ;)

~Infinity_Of_Love