Part 5

Mia and I finally made it home. I sighed putting my bag and sign down. "Angie?! Is that you!? "My mum called. "Um.. Yeah." I answered. "And where were you?" She asked. I sighed, walking into the kitchen. "We... Umm.. Well Mia had a "suprise" for me for my birthday. Which it was only a T-Shirt, but it had their autographs on it which was AMAZING! And then they asked if we wanted to stay over at their hotel for a bit, cause we didn't wanna drive because we were tired, and we just all fell asleep." I said quickly. She looked at me confused, "What?" "Umm ah.. Nothing." I said. She shook her head. "You my child are something else." "I smiled, "But you love me!" I said. She smiled, "Your brother will be here soon!" She called after me. I nodded and walked down the hall. I looked up at the family picture. The one when my father was still here. 

"Ew peas?" I said, sitting in the backseat of the car. He laughed turning the corner. "There not as bad as you think!" My mum laughed. "But the name peas." I laughed nudging my dad. He laughed. I turned my head to look out at the window, at the snow covered scenery. "James!" I heard my mum yell, then everything stopped. It seemed to all go in slow motion. A large truck hurdling towards us into our small car. The small cries of my other brother. My mum telling us all to hold on. To not move. The metal crushing together. Everything. The flames roaring up from under the hood. Then everything going black. Hearing the sirens. Then at the hospital. Hearing the quiet beeps. "Ms. Angie?" I heard. My eyes fluttered open, meeting a man in a white doctors coat. "Uhm.. Hi?' I forced out. "Ah, good. Your awake.. We have somethings.. So aren't so good.. But others are pretty good." He said. I sat up, "Where is my mum, my dad, and my brother?" I asked. "Um.. Your father... He.. He died.." The doctor said. I sat there frozen. 

I pulled my eyes away from the photo, hurring upstairs. Tears pouring down my cheeks. I laid in my bed, and wiped my eyes. My phone dinged. 

From: ***-***-****

"Hey it's Luke!" 

I put his contact in my phone. 

To: Mr. Penguin 

"Oh hey." 

From: Mr. Penguin

"Haha we should hang for a little bit sometime. All of the boys are going outexcept for Harry and Niall and their driving me INSANE" 

To: Mr. Penguin 

Aw, sounds like a personal problem. Haha, what time?" 

From: Mr. Penguin 

"Erm.. 6? I'll come pick you up!" 

To: Mr Penguin 

"Kay. See you then!" 

I put down my phone. I hurried to get ready, and redid my makeup. Quickly getting everything I needed. 

A/N 

M'kay. M'kay. M'kay. I know, I'm sorry! Its been quite a while since I iupdated! Lol, but here it is! It's short and stuff though.. Imma try and update before Thanksgiving!! I'm so hoping I can!! I love ya'lls! I hope you have an oh so swell day!! Lol, if you tweet me and my friends 5SOS Imagines account on twitter @Sexy_Pizza_Luv  I'll dedicate a part to you!!! <3