Part 7

When I woke back up, I had several messages from Luke. Saying he was sorry, and he'd understand if I didn't want to talk to him again. That he's sorry if any of his fans start to hate. Just that he was sorry. I messaged him back. 

To: Mr. Penguin 

It's okay.. I'll get through it :) Don't worry about me. If I have to I can deactivate my twitter, and make a new one. 

From: Mr Penguin 

No, don't do that!! I'lljust tweet saying we're just friends. Nothing else. 

To: Mr. Penguin 

You can't do that! My dad invented the Toaster Strudle's would be too please about that!! 

From: Mr. Penguin 

Okay there sassy pants. Lol

To: Mr. Penguin 

That's an actual movie. Sassy Pants. I've watched it before it's quite good. And I think there are some books too.

From: Mr. Penguin 

You read? Eww

To: Mr. Penguin 

I only read certain kinds of books!

From: Mr. Penguin 

And what kind would that be? 

To: Mr. Penguin

*Puts head down, ashamed.* Fanfiction... 

From: Mr. Penguin

Omfg, no way! 

To: Mr.Penguin 

Don't you dare judge me Hemmings!!! There are millions of people on this earth that read Fanfiction!!

From: Mr. Penguin 

Yes, but your the only one I know, out of a lot of people. Excluding the fans. We all know they either create it, or they read it! 

To: Mr. Penguin 

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT I AM A FAN!! JUST NOT OF YOU!! MWAHAHAHAHA

From: Mr. Penguin 

Ah :( You should be a fan. We're a pretty cool band. We like 'American Apparel underwear' 

To: Mr. Penguin 

Just cause you like underwear doesn't mean your cool ;) 

From: Mr. Penguin 

Whatever floats your boat!  Your a big meanie!!!! 

To: Mr. Penguin

That's nice. 

From: Mr. Penguin 

I'm coming over!! Right now!! And I'm not leaving until your a fan!

To: Mr. Penguin 

Fine. See you soon

 I put my phone down, and got changed. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a dark grey t-shirt. I pulled my hair up, and then put on some makeup. I heard a knock at the door, and hurried down to open it. "Wow, don't get all dressed up for me!" He said, pretending to be hurt. "Ah, shut up. Come on before one of the maboobers gets a picture of us. Next the caption will be, "Late afternoon 'Fun'. And that's just ALL I need. My mum would literally kill me. Instead of "How To Kill A MockingBird" It'll be, "How To Kill Angie." I said. He rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I'd save you." I rolled my eyes, and we went upstairs. We sat on my bed. "You ready?" he asked. I watched as he went through things on his phone, finally finding whatever he was looking for. "I told you you're going to be a fan before I leave." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Go on then." He clicked on a song. It had a sad sound to it.