Part 10

I rolled over, reaching for my stand. My alarm blared through the small speakers. Hitting the snooze button, I got up, and went to my closet. I was going to school today. I pulled out a top and a pair of skinny jeans. After changing, I curled the bottom part of my hair. When I finished, I did my makeup and then grabbed my bags ready to leave. After getting in my car I headed to the school. It still had a new car smell, even though I got it a couple weeks ago. It was so much better than te one I use to drive. I pulled into the parking lot, grabbing my stuff. I got out, people staring at me. I walked into the school, and to my locker. "So. Your the one who's with both Luke and Harry aren't you?" I heard behind me. I turned to see Rebecca. The 'popular' girl, and the rest of her clan. Oh great. "No." I answered. "Yeah you are! Harry came to your house, and sang to you. And everyone knows Luke's been to your place!" She shot back. I spun, closing my locker. They walked in front of me. "Just admit it!" She said. I nodded rolling my eyes, "Fine." I turned on my heels walking to first period.

~~

After the horrible day at school, I went home. Opening the door, I smelt something cooking. My mum shouldn't be home yet. And Andrew said he was going to his friends tonight.. I walked into the kitchen. "Um.." I said. A brown haired body stood in front of the stove, stirring something in a pot. He turned, and a smile spread on my face. "Harry!" I wrapped my arms around him. "Hey, cutie." His raspy voice said. I looked up at him, pecking his cheek. "Whatcha making?" I asked. "Well, I was making spaghetti." He said. I nodded, looking into the pot. He had noodles boiling in one pot, and then in another sauce. "It sounds very nice." He smiled, "Awesome! Now go sit down!" I obeyed and went to sit at the table. "Got any homework?" I shrugged, "A bit.. It's Math, and History." He nodded, "Want any help?" "Eh.. I think I could manage?" he nodded and went back to his cooking. 

"What about this one?" I asked pointing to the question. "-5+4+(-2)-3+7=" He read. "Okay, so just break it up." He said. I nodded, splitting the question. After I found the answer I put it on the paper. "Thanks!" I said smiling at him. "Your welcome." he said smiling. "So how was school?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. "It was okay I guess.. This one girl. She came up to me, and was like, "Your the one who's with both Harry and Luke aren't you?" I told her no, but you know people. Sometimes their skulls are to thick to get anything in them." His face fell. "I don't want Luke." I reassured him. He nodded, "Okay." I smiled up at him, he smiled back. I looked out of the window, the sun was setting. Making the sky a mixture of beautiful colors. I smiled, and closed my eyes. "We should go watch some TV." He offered. "My mums gonna be here soon. I can't." I said. He nodded, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" I nodded, "That'd be awesome.." He smiled, and placed his lips on mine. 

A/N 

Okay, it's short yus. But I'm upset right now. And I can't focus on one thing when I upset. I just want to cry.. :/ The next one is going to be longer, because I have ideas.. :) So be prepared!! And I found out the other day how to put up gifs, and pictures and all that!! Don't judge I'm not the brightest bulb in the box. Lol. Okay guys don't forget to vote and comment!! I hope you guys like this story as much as I like writing it. :* M'kay have a great night/day. I probably won't be updating until the weekend because Christmas, and yeah. But I might get a sudden urge to write! :D Okay love you! <3