Part 8

I woke hearing something. I rubbed my eyes, sitting up. No one was in here.. I walked to my window, and opened the curtain. Pushing up, I opened the small window. Outside sat the one and only Harry Styles. I looked down there confused.  What? Fans surrounded, sitting around him. I listened as he sung. Some fans singing along. 

"Your insecure, don't know what for

Your turning headsd when you walk through the door

Don't need makeup to cover up

Cause the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it, 

Everyone else but you.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair 

Gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground,

It ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know, Oh, Oh, You don't know your beautiful.

If you only saw what I can see, 

You'd understand why I want you so desprately, 

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, 

You don't know, Oh, Oh, You don't know your beautiful, Oh, Oh, 

That's what makes you beautiful.

So c-come on, you got it wrong

To prove I'm right I put it in a song. 

I don't know why, your being shy, 

And look away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes 

Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you, 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know, Oh, Oh, You don't know your beautiful, Oh, Oh,

That's what makes you beautiful, 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know, Oh, Oh, you don't know your beautiful, 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know, Oh, Oh, You don't know your beautiful, 

If you only saw what I could see,

You'd undertsand why, I want you so desperately, 

Right now, I'm looking at you and I can't believe, 

You don't know, Oh, Oh, You don't know your beautiful, 

Oh, Oh, You don't know your beautiful, Oh, Oh,

That's what makes you beautiful."

He looked up at me. "What are you doing here?" I called down to him. "Let me in!" He yelled back up, in his raspy voice. I sighed, hurrying down to the door. He stood there, waiting. "So what are you doing here?" I asked again. Don't get me wrong, I was so happy he was here. He's Harry Styles for fucks sake. "Well, a wise girl once told me, 'You just gotta show her how much she means to you'. And so I did." He said. I looked up at him, confused. "Wait, your?" He nodded, smiling. "But? What? How did.." I trailed off. "I.." I ran my hand through my hair. "How? Out of soo many other girls in the world. How am I the one that gets.." I sighed. He looked at me concerned. "Angie.. Over the months we've written to each other.. I think I might have fallen for you.. For you awkwardness, your love for my band.. Just everything.." He said. "You.. you think you've fallen for me?" I asked. He nodded, biting his lip. He leaned closer. "Harry." I said. He stopped, and looked at me. "I can't.. I don't know if.. If Luke and I have a thing or not. And if we do, I don't wanna hurt him. He's made me so happy.. I.. I'll always have a special place for you in my heart.. You're the first person I felt something for.. But just.. I can't I'm so sorry." I said, looking up at him. His eyes watered. "W-what do you mean?" He asked. "I just can't.." "You.. I.." He took a step back. Pulling at his hair. "Harry, I'm gonna have to ask you to go.." He looked up at me, and then turned leaving quickly. Fans stared at me. Shocked. Who was crazy enough to turn down Harry Styles? I sat on the floor, closing the door. Leaning my head down. I'd just turned down the boy I'd fallen so hard for, and had been in love with for years. Just for someone I just met. I was so stupid. Mia would kill me right now. Mia. I shot up running to my phone. Dialing her number, I put the phone to my ear. "Yello?" She said. "I need to talk to you. Can you come over?" I asked. "Yeah be right over!" Then I hung up. 10 minutes later she was at my door. "Hey! Why's there so many girls around your house?" She asked. "I don't know. But we need to talk.." I said. I told her everything. Luke, Harry, I didn't leave anything out. "You went Ice Skating!?" She cooed. I nodded, "Yeah..It was a lot of fun." She grinned, "So, basically you turned down the guy you have obsessed about for years, and now you might or might not be with The Luke Hemmings?" She asked. I nodded, "Yeah.. He makes me happy Mia. I just.. I don't know.. He's something else.. He watched Reign with me. Which I was surprised because you won't even watch it with me. And then we just.. He's like that guy you want but your scared to be with.. We don't talk about him being famous. Half of the time I forget he even is.. It's like being with a normal guy.. And then we have Harry.. I haven't even given him the time of day. Luke asked to hang, and he's been on my mind ever since. Harry doens't haunt my thoughts anymore.. And I just don't know.." "You were writing to him, and didn't even know?" She asked, smiling. I nodded, "I don't even know how I was able to.." I said. Her eyes sparkled mischeviosly. "Mia what did you do?" I asked. She sighed, "Well.. You don't know everything about me. Nial, he's my.. My cousin.. Me and my family moved here, because they didn't want us to have that weight on us.. So we moved and we hid every picture of Niall, any evidence that we were any way connected. I'd always have this thing with Zayne.. But yanno.. And I just didn't want people liking me because he was family...." She said. "You? Your Niall's cousin?!" I asked. She nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you.. I was going to.. I wanted to.." I smiled at her, "It's fine! But I'm jealous!" She laughed. "Truthfully, I think you should just follow your heart.. If you really like Luke then be with him. But if you don't go for Harry.." She said. I nodded, "Thanks." "Your welcome." She said, getting up and leaving. But it wasn't that easy. Choosing over them.. 

A/N

 Okay, so I'm pretty sure I posted on Thanksgiving and the day after, but just in case HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Haha, I love you guys, and I'm very thankful for you guys!!! Okay love you!! <3 <3