Part 13

I walked back into my room putting something's in a box. Leo and Gina had said that I could move in as soon as possible. Which in my case, was pretty fucking awesome! I was super excited about it, and the 9 boys were gonna help with the move. I was nervous about staying at a place all by myself, but I would have more privacy. That was the greatest thing about it. I close up the box, taping the sides down as well. "Got everything packed?" I turned to see a curly haired boy. "Umm yeah.. It looks so plain in here." I admitted. He nodded, "I've only been in here once but yeah, it's kinda plain." Ashton smiled at me. I chuckled, "Yeah.." Ashton and I had been talking a lot lately. Not enough to label ourselves as "best friends" but we'd gotten close. He was a cool guy, and he always seemed to be happy. Actually, they all seemed to be pretty happy. "So now we gotta take everything there?.." I asked. He nodded, "Yep! An I think Mr. Harry wants to stay over tonight." He said, winking. I felt my cheeks start to burn, "Oh.." I said, grabbing a box and hurrying away. I heard him chuckle, as I went down the hall. "Awe, sweetie. I'm gonna miss you!" My mom said wrapping me in a side hug. "Imma miss you to mom." Se smiled, "Now you get to decorate your own place." She said. I nodded, "Yep!" I replied, smiling.She nodded, "Well we better get these all in the truck." She said. I nodded, "Yeah haha. Love you." I said kissing her cheek. She nodded, and hurried upstairs. I walked out to where the boys stood surrounded. I sighed, setting the box in the back of the truck. They were heavier then expected. "Angie!! Are you going on tour with the boys?!" A couple girls squealed. I turned to see a bunch of girls looking at me. "Erm.. No? I gotta finish up my last year, before I go anywhere out of this town." I chuckled. They all nodded, "So are you and Harry still a thing?" One asked. I nodded, "Yeah?" "Then why wouldn't you go with them? Aren't you worried?" I looked over my shoulder to see Harry watching is, obvious he heard the question, and was waiting on an answer himself. "No I'm not worried. I think we can do it." I said smiling at them. They all smiled, "Cool!" I nodded, "Yeah." I left the group of girls walking back up to get more boxes.
Soon enough all the boxes were packed up, and the girls had left. Well most of them.. I remember when I was one of them. Waiting for any information about where the boys were. And if they were close, finding them. It was a busy life.. I jumped into the passenger seat of the truck. "We'll follow!" Niall yelled. Me, Harry, and Calum started the little train of cars, the rest of the boys in my moms SUV, and my mom driving my car. We all parked, and got out, quickly trying to get everything in the house. After about 2 hours it was done. Everything was in the house, and waiting to be unpacked. Harry said he was gonna stay to help unpack somethings. The other boys gone, and my mom still walking around the house, it was quiet. "Okay! I'm going now. No drugs, sex, or alcohol!" She said. I rolls my eyes, "Okay mom! Goodbye!" I said, pushing her out the door. I waited for her to get to her car, before completely shutting the door. I quickly unpacked some necessities. Things for tonight, a couple snacks, things for a shower, ect. I sighed, sitting on the brown couch that was provided with the house. Harry landed beside me. I smiled over at him, "So do you like it?" I asked. He nodded, smiling, "I love it." He grinned planting his lips on mine.

A/N
OKAY!! So yeah, that's 13 I'm not completely sure when it's gonna end, because I have a lot of ideas for this! And I'm sorry it took so long.. I started actual high school today, because I was tired of homeschooling! Lolol. An that's been stressful😂 But anyway, yep! So hope you enjoyed it! And a friendly warning next part may have some smut in the beginning😉 so beware!!😘😘