Part 4

We walked into the hotel, faint screams from fans outside was all you could hear. The lobby was completely quiet. The woman at the desk sitting quietly, not saying a word. I looked at Mia and she shrugged. I stepped closer to her, as we approached the elevator. "Stop worrying." She muttered. I took a deep breathe, closing my eyes. I heard the ding of the elevator and we walked in. Mia and I stood on one side of the elevator, while the 9 boys stood at the other. We reached the floor all filing out. Mia and I followed them to a room. We all went in, sitting where ever. I sat at the end of a bed. "Okay!" The boy with the colored hair said. He reached for a controller and turned on a XBOX. And that's basically what he did most of the night. There were short conversations. Not that interesting. I looked over to where Mia was. Zayne and her enveloped in a conversation. I sighed and pulled out my phone. You would've thought coming here, with 1D would be uninteresting. But they were all doing their own thing. Harry was writing down something. Liam was watching Michael? Luke and Calum were talking about their instruments. Niall, Louis, and the drummer, Ashton, were talking. I scrolled through my twitter. Looking at pictures some girls posted of tonight's concert. I decided to post the ones I took too. Seeing them brightened my mood a bit. I messaged my one friend Adam, telling him about the concert. He didn't care for the 1D boys, but he would listen to me when I fangirled, or just talked about them. Which I appreciated. I walked over to where Harry sat. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. He looked up and smiled. "Nothing. Just writing to a girl." I furrowed my brow. "Oh. Is it your girlfriend?" I asked. He laughed, "No not at all." I nodded, and scratched the back of my neck. This was awkward. "Hey Angie!" I looked over to see Luke staring at me, with a smile on his face. I smiled back, "Yeah?" "Come here! Look at the penguin I got." I chuckled standing and walking towards him. "Where?" He pulled something out from behind him. "Here!" He said. I took it from his hands looking at it. It was super soft. And the cutest thing ever. "Awe." I replied. He grinned. 

~~~

I woke up rolling over onto something hard. My eyes flew open, and I quickly looked to see what it was. A controller. I groaned moving it. I looked around the room. All 9 boys had passed out around the room. Mia right beside me. I shook her shoulder. "Wake up Mia. We gotta go." I said. Her eyes fluttered open. "Why?" "Because! My moms gonna kill us now anyway!" She sat up rubbing her eyes. "Fine. We need to leave a note at least though." I nodded and she got up looking for a pen and paper. She wrote down a note and I grabbed it seeing what she put.

"Dear boys,

 We had to leave, but we had a great time! Hope to see you again!!

     ~Mia

PS. If you want to get a hold of us call us:

 Mia: (***)-***-****

Angie: (***)-***-****"

I sat it down and we hurried out. "We didn't even get a room or ourselves!" I said. She groaned rolling her eyes. "Just calm down!" I took a deep breathe and we hurried out. 

A/N 

So it's short but its also kinda like a filler! Hope you liked it!! And don't forget to comment and vote!! Oh, and I probably will update before but if not HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Eat some Pumpkin Pie for me!! Or Apple Pie! AND TURKEY, or whatever you eat on Thanksgiving!! AND this isn't about 1D but.. The 20th is Michael's birthday!! YAY!! One more thing, Hannah meh friend has been trying to get him to follow her for oh so long now. So maybe if you could tweet "@Michael5SOS follow @The_5SOS_Gal_" I would love you so so much!! And if you did.. I'll dedicate a part of this story to you!! Omg, I think that's called bribing. I'M SORRY!!! Haha. Love you!! <3