Part 14

Next thing I knew, I was lying on my back upon the couch. I let my hands tug at Harry's hair, as his tongue invaded my mouth. His hands gripped my hip, moving his kisses down my jawline. He tugged at my tank-top, pulling it over my head. He starred down at me, a smirk on his face. I smiled back, and tugged his white t-shirt off. His toned body seemed to glow. I starred up in admiration. He chuckled, and planted his lips on mine. A few minutes past and all we were in was our underwear. The leather of the couch, made my back stick to it. Harry left kissed down my stomach, and to my pantie line. He looked up at me through his eyelashes, smirking. He tugged at my underwear with his teeth, pulling off me. He moved back up, kissing the inside of my thighs. He came back up to my lips, invading my mouth once again. But his hand stayed down south, sneaking inside me. I let out a small moan as his finger went inside me, pumping in and out. More moans left my mouth, until he pulled out. Soon we were back to our original spots, out mouths glued to each others. He pulled off his boxers, his erection springing out. I could feel him on the inside of my thigh. After 5 minutes of him teasing me, he pushed himself inside of me. My eyes seemed to roll back in my head. "Harry." I moaned out. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear him. I was to enveloped in my pleasure. He pumped in and out, I moaned his name more, as I reached my climax.

I woke, my whole body aching. Harry laid behind me, his arms wrapped securely around my waist. "Angie?" I heard him say, in my ear. "Hmm?" I hummed out. "I think Im in love with you." He whispered into my ear. A big smile spread across my face. I turned to face the curly headed boy. "Really?" I asked. He nodded, "Absolutely." I grinned, "I love you too." I said, and left a gentle kiss on his lips. He smiled, "Why don't we make some breakfast, and then finish unpacking?" He asked, I nodded. "Okay. I think there was some eggs and bread, if you wanna have that?" I said. He nodded, "Okay." We made up breakfast, and then finished the unpacking. "I'm happy you're here with me." I whispered to him. He smiled, "Me too. I love you, Ang." I smiled, "Love you, too."

A/N
Okie dokie! So heyy. It's probably really short, but I gotta update my other two stories. It was super awkward writing the beginning bc my grandparents were in the same room😂 But YOLO! Haha, let me know what you think about it!! Oh, btw, to everyone wondering, I am 13 but I turn 14 soon like two weeks soon👌👌 Awesome right! And I live in the USA. Yay...😒 But yeah, I'll update soon, I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick so that's a lot of fun. Love y'all and see you on the next update or whenever!😘