Part 15

"1D ON THE ROAD AGAIN?"
The headline read of the news read. I sat frozen on the small couch. How couldn't he tell me? He was going to be leaving sooner then I thought. Though I should have known that. It was only a matter if time until my happiness was gone. And it sucked. I sat the paper down, and ran my hand through my hair. I didn't know what to do. I was going to miss this boy more then I thought, more then I imagined. I took a deep breath, and stood. There wasn't a reason to be upset, we both knew it was coming. I couldn't be mad at him anyway. It was practically impossible. And that sucked. He was just everything I could've ever wanted. He was perfect in every way, and I loved that about him. I was worried that something was going to happen between us, in our relationship. I was scared.
I walked up to my room, pulling out an outfit for today. Mia and I were gonna be hanging out today, and doing some shopping(Not that we needed more clothes). I was meeting her at the mall like usual.
After finding a cute outfit, I fixed my hair and then walked out to my car heading towards the mall. I finally arrived at the mall, parking the car I hurried out.
"So.. They're going on your again, and he didn't say anything to you about it?" Mia asked. I shook my head, "Not a word.. But then we haven't seen each other in 2 days.." I said trailing off. She shook her head, "He could've text you.." She sipped at her drink and looked away. "It's fine Mia.." I said, throwing my empty cup in the garbage. "It's not okay. If I were you, I would want to know. You should be told when your boyfriend is going on tour. Its not fair to you." She snapped. I sighed, and shrugged, "M'kay." I said, walking into the store. I looked through the racks, and the stands. Looking at the sale prices, and sighing.
"OMG, what about this?" Mia asked, holding a orange mid-thigh length dress. I nodded, "Pretty." I answered. She slung it over her arm, with the other clothes, and we walked to the register. "Do you want it separate?" The girl at the register asked. Mia and I looked at each other, "No, just put it all in together," She said, waving him off. "Are you going to be okay, with the whole, them going?.." She asked. "We both knew it was going to happen, Mia. It was only a matter of time. It's not like he'd stop with the band, for some stupid girl. And plus, maybe it just wasn't suppose to be. Me and him.." I answered, pulling the bag beside me. She rolled her eyes, "You aren't a 'stupid girl'," She said, shaking her head. I smiled a little, "Thanks Mia, but seriously. Maybe it just wasn't suppose to work out, yanno? Maybe it was suppose to end once we went on tour." I said, sighing, and running my free hand through my hair. "That's not true! You two, are my OTP! You have to stay together! I don't know what I'd do if you two split! And what are the chances, of you getting a address to write to, and it being Harry Styles? Like no one else has that chance! You two are happy together! And why don't you just go with them? Do online schooling?" Mia suggested. I shook my head, "I'm not missing prom, or any other dances! It's my senior year, I wanna finish it with my best friend. Have a graduation party, off of a bus. I want to be with Harry, but I loose so much if I do." I told her. She shook her head, "You also gain a lot, too." She said. I shook my head, "You just don't get it, it's hard. He's my boyfriend. And besides you, my best friend. I wanna be with him. I want to be there to support him, when he's on tour. I want him to come off the stage after the concert, and wrap me in a sweaty hug. I want that. But I also want to finish my senior year, with my best friend. I want to graduate with my class. I want to wear the stupid gowns and caps on stage. And I wanna look into the crowd and see my mom. I want to see all the faces, of our classmates family. Supporting each other, in our success. But going on tour with them.. That would never happen." I said, "And I really want to be here for you, when you start to shake because you're so nervous." I chuckled, stopping and turning towards her. She smiled, "You know I love you?" She asked, and we both laughed. "Do what makes you happy Ang." She said, and we continued our shopping spree. 

My phone rang, Harry's name popping onto the screen. I sighed, sliding the green button over. "Can you let me in? The doors locked, and we need to talk.." He said, sighing at the end. I stood up, "Yeah just a minute. Bye." I said, and sat my phone back down on the stand. Walking to the front door, I opened it to see Harry's face. It was obvious he was worried, and concerned. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked, looking at the floor. "I know you saw the paper. I was going to tell you, but I got so caught up... And I know that's really not an excuse, but still. I wanted to be the one to break the news.." He sighed. I shook my head, "You could have shot me a text saying, "Oh, hey! I'm going back on tour. Make some cookies?". That would have been better then me reading it." I said. He nodded, "I know, I know. I'm sorry." He said, pulling me into a hug. I sighed, there was no way I could stay mad at this boy. He was my world. We pulled away, "Now, let's go change, and lay in our bed." He said, pulling me to the room. I smiled, and followed. 

A/N 

OKAY! So, a couple things! I was thinking about making a new cover or something? Yes or No? Opinions?!?! Um, I'm not sure how many parts its gonna have, cause I got a really good idea, and I wanna go threw with it, but it'll be awhile maybe to get to it.. Idfk. And after I finish one of the stories, Imma make another Fanfic. It's gonna be a 5SOS one and I was thinking Luke? I just started getting into Luke fanfics more, bc I use to not do them at all, cause I was just.. Yeah.. :P Okay, so just let me know on those couple things, and I'll see you next update! I'm hoping to update again this week!! AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! It was last Sunday, the 15th!! YAYAYAY!! Im an old 14 year old now! Lmfao. Okay bye guys! Love ya <3 

    P.S 

   I know this part kinda sucked, it was just yeah... Sorry :*