chapter 1

A black suv came and stopped in front of huge building which surrounded by many man's who  wearing black guarding the building.

A tweety five years old man came out  wearing his  double layer suit when a man open the door and bowed.

His aura was enough to sending the shivers who was present there.

"Where is he?" He asked in anger.

"In the basement" His man replied looking down.. He just looked at his wrist watch and started going inside.

Two man's started walking behind him after bowing and they came inside the elevator which was going in the basement.

They came out of elevator and entered in a room which was almost dark and the only source of light is bulb which was hanging on a man who was tight up on chair.

"I.. Am.. Asking..you this last time" A girl who turned tweety three this month asked while holding his hair in fist wearing white shirt and black pants her hair tight in bun.. But it's all become messy now.

Her face was all covered with sweat and dirt because she is hear from last three hours.

"I.. Think.."Before she can say further.. She heard the sound and quickly stand up straight.

She bowed at the man who entered with two man and he nodded and looked at the man who was half died already.

"Did he gave the information? " He asked.

"No sir but i will" She said but he stopped her.

"It's ok .. I think he wants to tell me only" He said going near to the man.

"I think you never heard the name jeon jungkook.. Or else you never gave me the trouble to come here" As soon as the man heard the name.. He glup down.

"Sir.. I am sorry.. I thought this girl lying.. Please leave me.. I will give the all information" He begged when he realised whom he talking with.

Jungkook gesture to that girl and she started asking him about the information which they want.. While jungkook was siting in front of chair crossing his legs.

"I told you everything now please leave me" The man begged.

Jungkook stand up from the chair while smiling.

"Of course but after" He gesture to his man who was holding the gun.

Jungkook came out the building while the girl was following him.

A man open the door for him and he sat in the back seat and that girl opened the passenger seat door and inside.

After driving 30 minutes the car entered in big mansion and stopped front of the huge garden.

Jungkook came out of car and goes in the mansion but the girl goes inside the washroom which is for the servants and bodyguard.

She washed her faced and fixed her bun.. And again wear her black jacket on her white shirt.. Fixing her earphones she came out and stand near the car.

On the other side jungkook was sitting on huge dinning table which design for tweety people but right now only three people were sitting.

The head sit which reserved by Mr. Jeon.. And his right side.. For his wife.. And left for his son jungkook.

Maids were serving the food wearing the same dress.

It was pin drop silence when Mr. Jeon spoke.

"Who was the spy?"

"It was japanese.." He replied taking the sip of drink.

"Ohh.. I thought it was Russian" He said in anger and mrs. Jeon looked at her son.

"I heard that yn caught him" He asked and jungkook nodded.

"Good.. She is doing good job" He said and they continued.

After lunch jungkook came out fixing his suit.

Yn bowed without looking at him and open the door for him.. She again sat in front seat.

The car stopped again in front of cafe which was looking like a castle.. Because it's based on that theme.

Jungkook smiled when he seen the other car and he came out as yn also.

A young girl ran to him and they both hugged each other's.

He meet her after a week.. His love.. His life.. Kristen Robertson..

"I miss you.. So.. M" She said.

"Shhh. Not here it's not safe"

He hold her hand and they entered in the cafe while yn was standing outside.

Yn was not alone.. Jungkook's two another body guard was also there and Kristen also came with security..

Yn's clever eyes were on the gate of cafe so she can keep the eyes on people who was going coming.. She can't take the risk for there security.

______________

I hope you like the first chapter.. Please tell me how was it.

Please support this story like you always do..

Please follow this account.. And vote.. Comment..