chapter 22

Jungkook was sitting in cabin he just finished his work.

It's been two days he didn't seen yn. He heard that she was admitted in hospital for her treatment and today get discharged.

And he was not surprised when his men informed him about yn that she came from hospital.. She is really strong girl because if any other girl or person would be on her place they will took a month to recover.

Resting his head on back of his chair he closed his eyes and yn face came in front of him.

He remember her eyes when he saved her when he called her name.. It was like she loose her hope or may be she didn't expect anybody.

Her eyes were teary..He seen the sadness and loneliness in them.

It was like she didn't want to show her this side to him. He was in his thoughts when someone knock on the door.

"Yes"

"Sir your car is ready" His secretary said and Jungkook came out.

Actually they have dinner with Kristen family at his house.

When Jungkook arrived there his father was sitting outside in garden area and his eyes falls on yn.

She was standing near him.. Wearing her uniform looking energetic From outside. When she seen Jungkook she bowed and looked down quickly.

Like she dont want to make eye contact with him..just then Kristen and her mom dad arrived.

Mr. Jeon stand up and Kristen hugged him. He always treet her like his daughter. Jungkook mother also came they all were greeting each other when Kristen eyes falls yn who was standing little far from them.

She left Jungkook hand and run towards her and hugged her.

Yn was surprised and looked around all of them were looking there.. She quickly broke the hug.

"Mam.. You can't hug me" She said slowly.

"Yn.. How are you now" She asked innocently..totally unaware of all.

"I am fine..you should go mam.. Everyone is waiting for you" Yn said and Kristen looked behind and found that everyone was staring at them.

"Yn.. Take care and you have to come at my wedding" Kristen said holding her hands and yn nodded.

They had there dinner together.. Jungkook came out to drop Kristen holding her hand. He was taking good care of her.

Everyone goes Mr. Jeon also left from there and jungkook was also coming inside when he heard something and goes in garden area.. He seen that yn was throwing up .. He quickly run and about caressing her back when she jerk and stand up and goes towards her quarter.

Next his dad was out of town and jungkook was attended the meeting which was on his father office.

When he came out of washroom he seen yn was running to washroom jungkook followed her and found that she was throwing up.

"Are you fine?" Jungkook asked entering inside no one was there except them.

Yn cleaned her mouth and looked back.she was looking tired.

"This is ladies washroom sir..and why are you taking so much interest in my health" Yn said and about to go when jungkook hold her elbow and locked the door in anger.

Her this behavior make him angery specially whenever she call him sir.

"I just asked you as a friend yn" He said and yn try to free herself but couldn't.