chapter 9

Yn ran towards her room holding her heels in her hand.

Jungkook was standing under the rain when one of there servant came there. He came in his room and directly goes inside the bathroom.

Yn closed the door quickly her heels dropped from her hand. She sat on floor just behind the door putting her both hand on her mouth.

The whole week which she spend with him came in front of her eyes specially today..

She quickly run to the bathroom and came in front of mirror.. And she seen her reflection.

"So.. At the end your emotions took over" The voice came from the other side.

"Today you touched him yn.. Do you think it was appropriate " All the voices started roaming in her mind she put her both hands on her ears.

Yn was just shook her head her eyes were watery.

"I know.. It was not..it was my mistake" She said looking at the mirror.. And she was alone there.

Silence..

She looked at her dress through the mirror and touched her dress.. Which is now wet.

She took the bath came and sat on her chair. She opened her diary.

Dear diary.

I know I did a big mistake today.. I touched him.. I touched jungkook.. I touched a man  Besides my duty.

But I didn't done it purposely.. It's.. It's just happened in flow..

I don't know how I will face him after that but I can't be weak.. There is no place for emotions and love in my life.

I don't know may be I still love him but now I have to control my self.. I ll made sure that.. That kind of situation never came between us.

But still it was best day in my life not because I touched him but it was because I live as I want.. I done what I like.

I meet myself today..

Thank you my------

She closed her diary and looked at dress.. It's completely dry now.

She slowly fold it and keep it in a bag where she keep jungkook jacket already.

On the other side jungkook was sitting on his bed..he was totally in his thoughts and didn't noticed that Kristen was calling him continuously.

He received the call.. They talked for some time she told him that she is returning tomorrow.

But today he felt different when  he was talking with her.. He noticed that he was never excited to talk with her and meet her as much as he was with yn.

Even today he call her yn two times by mistake.. May be because he was spending more time with her.

Am I really love Kristen? Is she really my type girl.. He was thinking all this.

He looked at his phone screen Kristen photo was on his wallpaper.. He turn off it and layed on the bed but when he closed his eyes yn face came in front him.

He get up and came in his balcony stand there looking at servants quarters.

In the morning when jungkook came out yn was standing there but her eyes were down.. She bowed when he came near the car and she opened the door for him.

He sat on back seat.. And yn closed the door he expect her to sit on passenger seat like always but she didn't.

He turn and looked behind she goes and sat in another car.