chapter 8

Sorry for late update..

After that day nothing like before.. Jungkook behavior changed towards her.. Not like that but he was enjoying yn company more then before.

We can say he got new friend here.. Yn is not his first female friend. He already have so many.

But for yn it's not easy because he is her First male friend.. Or it will be better if we say first friend.

All the man who came in her life was her father.. Her master.. And after that her enemy.. Whom she used to beat.

But now jungkook came in her life..him putting his hand on her shoulder.. Hugging her.. Holding her wrist is normal.. But for yn it was not.

Whenever he touched her she felt a electric shock in her whole body.

She touched so many man's but jungkook was different. She was trying her best to control herself but what can we do with this heart.

Every time he touched her she stop him but jungkook being jungkook..She was still behaving professionally.

It was five in the morning yn was walking in the garden when suddenly a man came and started running with her.

"Can I join you" She smiled and keep running.

They walk for some time and yn was about to go when jungkook spoke.

"So what's your plan for day?"

"Nothing.. I mean it's sunday so if you want to go outside I ll come" She replied.

"Yes.. I ll go out but I am asking right now  what will you do?" He asked.

"I.. I will do my workout  sir"

"Ok then come in my gym.. We will do together" He said and about to go.

"Sir I can't.. I mean how can I workout with you?" She said

"You started again.. Yn"

"Please try to" She try to convince him because she never used there gym.

"Ok.. I am not asking.. It's my order now.. I need you there.. You have to help me  as my gym trainer" He said and this time without listening her he goes from there.

Now she don't have any option..

Taking her water bottle she came in gym room which is only for jeon's.

They have all equipment there..yn was looking around when jungkook came in front of her wearing his black t-shirt.

That was the first time she seen his tattoo.. But didn't asked anything.

"Shall we start?" Yn asked and jungkook goes and lifted the dump bell and looked at yn and she understood and stand behind him.

Putting her hand on his arm she started counting..

After ten times he started moaning.

"It's enough sir" Yn said but he was still continues.

Aaahh.. Eleven.. Twelve.. Thir..but she took the dump bell and put them I  side.

Jungkook just sat on the floor breathing heavily.. Yn came and started rubbing his arm as a gym trainer does for relaxing the muscles.

"yn you don't"

"It's ok sir" She said doing her work.

"So before that job.. Did you work as gym trainer"

"No sir" She replied while smiling.