chapter 17

Kristen came inside followed by yn and sat on the chair front of her desk.

Yn didn't sat she just stand in front of her  near her chair. She was nervous and little scared because what Kristen seen that day after they didn't talked.

Kristen is from powerful and richest family they are hundred times wealthy then Jeon's. and Kristen is there single child.yn is just bodyguard.if Kristen want she can slap her right now. She can do whatever she want with yn after seeing her fiancee with another girl in that condition.

But yn didn't scared because of this she was scared because what if Kristen asked about that day.. She don't have any answer for that.

She gesture yn to sit..

"It's ok mam" Yn said.

"Just sit here yn I want to talk to you about that night" She said very kindly making her more nervous yn slowly sat.

Yn looked at  Kristen..her face was pale. Eyes were little swelled. She didn't wear any make up today.

"You saved me and jungkook that night..and I didn't said thank you properly..you get badly injured and I didn't even come to hospital" She said looking down.

"No.. It's ok mam I just done my duty.. You don't need to thank me for that" Yn said and she nodded.

"You know what yn when I told my father that i love jungkook my father was not that much happy..he wanted me marry someone else...But i convince him" She was saying continually.

Yn remember that she heard that Kristen had proposal of pm son.. But she rejected because she already choose jungkook.

"I love him so much yn.. I can't live without him..everything was alright between us.. But I don't know what happened suddenly" Kristen said in cracked voice.. Tears came in her eyes but didn't come out yet.. Yn heartbeat started increase.

"His behavior totally changed towards me.. We don't talk like before.. " She said and finally tears came from her eyes and yn stand up and came near her.. She give her water.

"It's must be work stress.. You both going to marry he will" Before yn can complete.

"He postponed the marriage" Kristen said slowly looking down.. Yn was shocked.

"What? When" Yn mumble.. She was feeling very bed and guilty.

"Yn.. Sometimes I feel like he loose interest in me.. What if he like someone else" Before she complete yn put her finger on her lips.

"Shhh.. Don't say this mam.. Jungkook sir is not like that..and you are a princess.. He is lucky that he have you" Yn said wiping her tears.

"I never asked anything from anyone in my life but today I am asking from you yn.. Please help me" Kristen said holding her hand.

"Me.. But how can i?" Yn asked.

"Why not yn.. You are his childhood friend.. You can talk with him you can ask him.. He will listen to you" Tears came in yn eyes but she controlled.

"I will try mam.. Don't worry" Yn said Kristen smiled.. She hugged her.

"Thank you so much yn.. You are right jungkook is really lucky because he have friend like you" Kristen said yn just smiled a little.

"Mam" Yn called as Kristen about to go.

"Don't tell jungkook sir about our meeting " Yn said Kristen nodded and come out.

All day yn was trying to meet jungkook but because of his busy schedule she couldn't.

It was evening yn return before jungkook she was secretly waiting for him he was about to inside when yn called him.

"Jungkook" He stopped on his place because she called his name today.

She looked around and then quickly goes near him.

"As I remember you said you will call me by my name.. Then why suddenly" He said.

"I.. I heard that you postponed your marriage" She said looking into his eyes.

"Yes.."

"But why?"

"It's my personal matter yn.. Why are you taking interest in my life.. Specially when you broke our friendship already''
He said and turn.

"You can't understand..It's complicated" Yn said.. But jungkook was stubborn.

"Jun" Before she can complete she seen his father and  goes in her quarter.. She decided that she will talk with him tomorrow.

But again the day was hectic for yn. But she was little surprise about his father reaction because he didn't said anything to yn.

After hearing that he postponed marriage and it's plus point for Mr. Jeon if Kristen married jungkook.. Still he was silent.

Last meeting of today was on there club. Jungkook and yn both were there.. It was 12 almost.

There client goes yn was waiting for Mr. Jeon's order so she can also leave.

She knows that today Mr. Jeon will not goes to mansion.. Whenever he came at this club he spent his night with other girls.. And jungkook also knows.

Jungkook  yn and his mother all know about this.. This is very commen in mafia world.. And this was one of reason that jungkook mother leave him with jungkook in his childhood they spend many years away from him.

Even he never bring anyone to his house.. Always keep this out of mansion.
Jungkook mother was aware of all this she was also from this background.

Yn was standing little far from jungkook they both were looking at each other's time to time.. Which didn't hide from his father.

Putting his glass on counter jungkook made his way towards yn before he can say..

"Yn..master his calling you" Yn looked at Mr. Jeon.. She gulp down.. After her training this was first time when she get nervous.

"We will talk later sir" Yn about to go..

"I am waiting outside" He said.. But she stopped.

"It's preety late sir you go and rest no need to waiting for me" Yn said and made her way to his father.

Jungkook looked at yn and his father.. Waiting for end of there conversation.. And suddenly his father stand up and goes towards the private area.. Yn followed him slowly.

Jungkook noticed that for the first time yn head was down. He still didn't get it.

Thinking that it some work discussion he goes out waiting for yn.

He waited and waiting it's been a hour now. So he decided to come inside.

"Where is yn?" He asked to his father bodyguard.

"Sir he with master in vip area " He said looking down.

"Is there any client? Or just business talk" Jungkook asked.

"Sir I don't know"  he said don't distrub him.

"Umm... Let me see" Jungkook said without listening to him he came there.. Bodyguard was also followed him.

"Why she guarding him.. When you are here" He said looking around no one was there.

"Sir I am doing my duty.. She inside.. Please don't" He said and bowed and goes out when jungkook gesture him.

There was huge couch and small bar counter with attached bedroom.yn shoes jacket was there with his father jacket.

Floor slipped under his feet when he heard the sounds.

It was clear and loud he recognize it.

________________

Many things are still left so stay tuned.

Do vote and comment.