chapter 11

Getting ready yn came out of her room.

Today she was not existed like she was from last one month.

When she turned sixteen from there to till last month she was never  lived her life like this. She was so happy.

She thanks to God and her appa that she realised before it get too late.

Jungkook came out of mansion seen her standing near his car with a straight face.
He smiled at her but she didn't looked at him just opened the door for him after bowing.

"How are you feeling now yn?" He asked but she gesture him.

"This way sir" With the same tone which she was talking with him from day he seen her. He thought may be because of other man she was behaving professionally.

He sat on back seat but she goes to other car.when they reached there she came and started to follow him inside.

As usual she stopped on the ground floor and gesture to the bodyguard who work under her.

"Come in my cabin" He said and yn nodded. She looked at the man who standing little far but she recognize him he is the one of Mr. Jeon bodyguard.

She was not surprised she was sure after what happened he will definitely keep a eye on there. She knows him very well may be more then jungkook know his father.

They entered in his cabin.

"Why are suddenly behaving like this yn?" He asked.

"What are you saying sir?" She replied looking down.

"Sir.. Why you started calling me sir"

"Because you told me not to call you master" This time jungkook get frustrated he came near her about touch her when she took her step back.

"Yn.. What happened suddenly.. We were so happy.. We were enjoying each other company " He said looking at her and she check the time in watch.

"I am your bodyguard and I am not here to enjoy anyone's company" She said in harsh tone.

He was silent because of sudden changes in behavior. But her next gave him shock. He never expected this from her.

"And if you are thinking that i am like those girls who was your bodyguard before.. Whom you can flirt with..Then you are wrong.. I was distracted for sometime but now I am on my right way again" She said looking into his eyes directly.

"You thought that I was flirting with you.. How can you say this.." His tone was low and sad.

"I think you don't need me right now.. She turn and stopped.

"Congratulations.. For engagement sir" She said and came out without looking at him.

She looked at her watch it's just a minute. She knows she hurt him but she have to do this.

He sat on his chair just try to figure out about her changed behavior. He never try to flirt with her.. Never did any kind of thing which made uncomfortable.

Even he always seen her as his friend but that day he seen something different for him in her eyes.. Which made him confused.

He was also not sure about his feelings and try to talk with her about that but suddenly she changed.

Two days went like this jungkook didn't forced her talk with him but he was hurt because she was not his friend anymore.

But in this two days he didn't talked with Kristen. She called him many times.