chapter 10

"Come in my office room" Yn just heard the line and before she can reply call was disconnected.

It's 12.30 .. She was sleeping without her bandage because this the only time when she can stay like this.

She was wearing her black trouser and a loose top without anything. She looked at clock one minute passed already it will take some minutes to wrapping the bandage so she quickly removed her top and wear a over size hoodie.

Because this the first time when he called her and specially in this time so she can't make him wait.

She quickly wear her shoes and came out of her room. It was so cold outside.

She entered in the mansion it was not her first time to go inside there office room but she never came in night.

The office room is near there library room on the ground floor and rest of rooms are upstairs.

The whole  mansion was silent she knock the door.

"Come in" She heard a deep voice and came inside and closed the door.

Mr. Jeon was standing near huge wooden table...wearing his blue pjm with long blue silk robe holding his wine glass. All interior of this room was Italian.

Yn bowed and stand straight little far.. Her eyes were down.

"You called me master" She said.

"Yes yn.. Did you find the man who burn over factory" He asked without looking at her.

"Not yet but" Before she complete.

"It's been eight hours and still you didn't find them.."He yelled.. But she was silent.

He put his glass on side table before spoke.

"You are working for me from years and you always find before anyone can do this.. This is the first time someone dare to do.. And you are still finding them..May I know the reason" He asked and sat on his chair.

"Master.. I" She said this time she was scared which was clearly visible on her face.

"But i know yn..Because you were busy in all this" He said in anger slamming his hand on table making her confused.

She slowly looked at the table.. Floor slipped under her feet.. It was her photos with jungkook.

Laughing with him.. Hugging him.. And wearing that dress.

Her eyes become teary.. She was still standing straight but she knows that she messed up badly.

Mr. Jeon stand up he was looking at her.

"I appointed you as my son's bodyguard and you were doing this in my back" He yelled.

It's her training part that she can't talk before they allow her so she was still silent.

He took the photo where she wearing the dress and showed her.

"When did you started wearing this yn.. Did you forgot that these all are forbidden for you" He said and throwing the photo.

He came near her.. Tears were dripping from her eyes but she didn't wiped them.

"Do you forgot your oath?..answer me" He yelled loudly.

She can feel the anger and it was because he never expected this from her.

"N..No master" She said while crying looking down.. She was also feeling bad because this is her first time she disappointed him.

"I remember.. I... Aaahh" A small painful scream left from her mouth when he caught her b'east with her hoodie his greep was tight which made her stand on her toes..She fisted her both palm.