chapter 7

"Yn" Jungkook said and hugged her tightly.. She didn't get the chance to see his face but she recognize him by his fragrance.

Her left hand was on the table behind her because of his weight.. He almost hovering over her.

She was so surprised and didn't hugged him back.

"Yn how can you forgot me?" He asked breaking the hug.. He was looking so happy but yn was confused.

"Yn.. I am jungkook do you remember that we used play together in our childhood " He asked holding her cheeks in his palm.

This time she understood..

"Oh.. My god yn where were you?" He asked but she looked at him like she was saying that i was here.. I was here all time it was you who gone..it was you who didn't recognize me.

But she didn't said anything and took her step back removing his palm..

"I know  " She replied smiling.

"Then why didn't you told me yn? We are together from months" He again asked coming near her.

"We are now in different circumstances sir.. You my master now " She replied.

"Oh.. Come on yn..i know it was our childhood but still.. And stop calling me sir" He said looking around.

"So you live here?"

"Yes.. Sir" She replied.

"Yn.. You can call me jungkook " He again said.

"And your dad?" He asked she looked down.

"He passed away when I was ten" She replied with heavy heart.

"I am sorry"

"Oh.. It's ok.. It's been years now" He nodded but again smiled.

He was about to say something but his phone started ringing.

"Ok then get ready I have  a meeting.. Now it will be fun with you" He said and she bowed.

"Not again yn" He said because of the formality and came out.

Yn closed the door and smiled.. After a long time she was happy.

Not because she wants or expect something from him.. But she was happy that he finally remembered his childhood friend.

Jungkook get ready and came out yn was standing near the car door like everyday.

She bowed and open the door of back seat.. Usually he sat back and yn sat in passenger seat besides the driver.

But he smiled and closed the door.. And opened passenger door for her.

"What are you?"

"Sit inside" He ordered it was little awkward for her but she sat.

"I ll drive today" He take the keys and sat inside.. Fixing the rear view mirror he looked at yn and started driving.

"So when you started it?" He asked.

"What?"

"This job?"

"Um.. It's almost five years now" She replied with hesitation.

"Wow.. But yn you changed completely.. I mean I remember you wanted to become ballet dancer.." He said stop the car on red light.

"Do you remember when you get the ballet shoe.. That whole day you was wearing them.. In the garden also.. You were so happy that day.. And now you choose this profession.. It's totally opposite" He said looking at her.

"You were always like girly things.. Dresses and other now in this suit..you really changed  That's why I didn't recognize you" He said playfully.

"Yes..now I am not that yn..That was my childhood..sometimes we have to change" She said in crack voice and he looked at her in confusion.

"Green signal sir" She said changing her expression again and he drive.

They came in his office she was doing all the things for him like everyday but today he was hesitating.

He have personal Secretary there so she don't stay with him all day in his cabin specially in the meetings she stay outside.

They informed her whenever he needs her.. Or only when he meet unknown person..so she was sitting in the corridor when his secretary called her.

After knocking she entered in his cabin..it was a tiring day meeting is also finished.

"Yes sir you called me" Yn asked.

"Yes.. Take a sit yn" He was sitting on his head chair in front of his table yn sat in front of him.

Just then his secretary came with two coffee.. Yn was confused..

"Have a coffee with me yn.. It's been long time i want to with you" He said and gesture her.

"But.. Sir i can't" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You are so stubborn yn.. How many times I tell you don't call me sir.. I feel it awkward now" He said and took his cup and put another one in yn.

"Awkward but why? I am calling you by this from last seven months" She replied.

"But that time you were just my bodyguard but now" He said and sip his coffee.

"Now what?.. I am still your bodyguard "

"Not only bodyguard.. You are my.. My friend also"

"I recognize you from the first day and still calling you that.. It was never awkward for me..and when I am in this uniform.. For me you are only my master" She said and sip the coffee.

"Ok.. Ok.. You win.. But don't call me master at list" He said and they both smile.

She was having her coffee silently.. While jungkook was just looking at her.. Her eyes were another side.

After that they get up about to leave and like always he forgot his jacket yn take it about to made wear.

"It's I ll" He took it and wear it..yn was about to open his cabin door for him and he was behind him.. When caught her wrist.. She quickly turn and looked at him.. He was still holding her hand.

"Yn..you are a woman" He said and she looked into his eyes.

"And there are so many women doing this job.. But for this you don't have to hide your identity as woman.. You should be proud that you are a woman" He said.

"What are?"

"I am talking about what I seen yesterday" He said and this time she understood and broke the eye contact and he also leave her hand.

"Doing that.. You are hurting yourself" He said.

"I am ok with that you don't have to concern about me sir" She said and opened the door for him.

They came back and she entered in her room.

She removed her shirt and looked at her wrist which he hold.. It was the mix feeling.. She was happy but sad at the same time.

She take bath and wear her comfortable clothes..this is the only time when she removed those tight bandages from her chest.

She opened her diary.. Today she again felt to right down something.

Yes.. She write a diary.. Not daily dairy.. But whenever she became happy or felt very sad she written in it.

She looked at the last page she wrote it when jungkook came.. After that today she again started writing something in it.

___________

Your vote is precious to me it's give me motivation to write more.

So do vote and comment