chapter 6

Jungkook goes inside.. And some maids and doctor followed him.

His mother also came in his room.

Mr. Jeon who was standing in the garden area looked at yn..

Mr. Jeon is forty eight years old man but his aura is enough to scared someone.. In this dark world his identity is like a king.

Jungkook definitely got his Charmness from him.

In eyes of world he is just a successful businessman but Everyone knows him that what is he actually.

A clever.. Ruthless mafia of underworld.

Hotels.. Clubs.. Restaurants..pubs..private island..There is nothing left where he didn't invested..

All the big celebrities and politicians are his regular customers.

In the starting of her work she always used stay with him as his  secretary.. And because of that she came to know about so many things about him and most importantly two things was.

One that he loves his son so much.

Second he hate betrayal.

Yn bowed and stand straight looking down.

"So can i know now why you goes there without any security" He asked in anger.

"I am sorry master .. It was my fault" She replied.

He closed his eyes in anger and came near her.. She was looking tiny in front him.

"I know how stubborn my son is yn.. I am sure it was him who said you to go there without security... But that's why I appointed you.. No matter what he said..you always have to be care full yn"

"No matter what he said you can't forgot your duty yn.. Understood" He asked.

"Yes.. Master" He nodded and turn she bowed and about to go when he spoke.

"The man who ripped your shirt is in the basement.. " He said .. This the thing about him which make her scared sometimes..

They just came from there and there was nobody who can gave him the information about there but still he knows this.

"Take out information from him about his boss and after that you know very well what you have to do with him" He said and goes inside.

"Yes.. Master" She bowed and about to when she remember something.

She take out the jungkook jacket from the car which he gave her and came in her room.

After taking the shower she wear her comfortable clothes. She looked at her face where the man punch her.. It's become blue now..wrapping ice in cloth she put it on that.

Blood already stopped from that cut on her neck so she just applied a cream on it.

She put a hot bag on her tummy which was also hurting so much because of the punch.

After resting sometime she get up and again wrapped the bandage around her and wear her hoodie.. When her eyes falls on the suit jacket of Jungkook.

She take it and slowly traveled her hand on it.. She bring it near her nose and smell it.. It's have his fragrance.. She easily recognize it.

Remembering the scene when he kept it on shoulder.. But she quickly shook her head like she was trying to get out of those thought.

It's 11 pm now.. She came out of her room and made her way towards basement.

On the other side..Jungkook was laying on his bed.. After talking with Kristen.

She came to know  about the incident and they did video call and talked for hours.

Jungkook was just smiling because Kristen was angry with him and didn't called him from yesterday but after knowing that she cried so much.

He knows her from many years.. She is simple childish girl.. They were friends from the high school.. Then started dating from the college.

And getting married soon.

But today one more person also coming in his mind.. His female bodyguard yn.

On the other side yn was in basement with that man.. He was screaming continuously.

"So.. Tell me do you still want see behind this?" Yn yelled holding his hair pointing at her upper body.

Blood was coming from his mouth.. He already gave her all information about his boss.

After sometimes they all heard a gun shot and yn came out.

In the morning 4 am.

It was little cold today so yn decided to walk in garden..the guards which have night duty was still standing all around.

Suddenly jungkook woke up and about to go in the bathroom but his balcony door was opened and again he seen her.

But it was little dark outside so he didn't recognize her and she was wearing her hoodie.

He came and stand in the balcony but yn also didn't noticed him..

He was continuously looking at her after some round she goes towards her room.

In the morning jungkook came downstairs his father was not here today he goes out of country.. Early morning.

Today his schedule was also late so yn was also working on her laptop in her room as they informed her that jungkook time.

It was 8 am jungkook came in the garden when he remember and called his one of security guard.

"In the early morning who was walking here?" Jungkook asked he think for some second.

"Umm.. It must be yn sir" He replied.

"Yn..my bodyguard?"

"Yes.. Sir"

"She lives here" Jungkook asked.

"Yes in the quarters " He said looking down..

"From when?"

"From the starting sir"

"Is she is the daughter of our old servant Mr. Lee? " Jungkook asked in hope.

"Yes.. Sir" A smile came on his face when he remember his childhood..

"Which is her room?" Jungkook asked in excitement.

"Sir she live in separate apartment.. No 2"

"Ok..you can go" Jungkook said and made his way to there.

Yn was working on her laptop wearing her pants and hoodie when she heard a knock sound.

Mostly nobody come to her apartment.. Because she received all her orders on phone.

She quickly hide her all things and information and opened the door.

"Yn" She heard and the next things made her  step go back.. Jungkook jump on her.. He hugged her tightly.

His whole weight was on her she put her left hand on the back table for support.

______________

Guys I am really spending so much time on this story..

And now I will update quickly but i need your support also.. Don't be silent reader..

Comment.. Vote and follow..

Vote goal 100