chapter 20

Both of there parents were happy as they were going to become grand parents and jungkook is also now ready to get married.

Kristen is so happy also get busy in shopping because now they have do preparation for the baby also. Jungkook was little busy so she just send him picture whatever she brought something  for the baby.

It was just a week but after that day jungkook didn't found yn and his father together. She was just working for his father like before. Jungkook thought that it's happened because he talk with yn that day.

But he was confused that why she didn't withdrawal money from his account as he gave her blank check.

It was early morning wearing her hoodie and earphones yn came out for walk. Today she decided to go out.

Security guard opened the door for her and she goes out..she came little far today and it was still 4 am so nobody was around but suddenly she felt like someone is following her.

At first she thought it must be jungkook but she smelled some other perfume and quickly turn she took out her knife but may be the person already know that.

Before she can attack they hit her head and she felt that two men's caught her.. A black suv van came and they cover her face with black clothe before taking her inside.. And finally she looses her consciousness.

At 8 am Jeon mension.

Jungkook was having breakfast inside he father already left as they have important meeting but when he came out yn was not there like always.

This is the first time that yn was not present on time.mr.jeon looked at his watch and then to his man.

"Where is yn?"

"Sir i informed her your today's schedule like always but she didn't came and i called her also.. Her phone is switch off" He said looking down.

"Go and check her" Mr. Jeon said and a men goes towards he quarter.

Just then jungkook came out.. Seeing his dad he goes  near him.

"Dad. You are still here.. Everything alright?" He asked looking around he also noticed that yn was not there but asked about her.

"Yes.. My son you can go" He said jungkook nodded and sit inside his car when he left the men came who goes for checking yn.

"Sir she is not in her room it was lock from outside.. And i asked security guard they said that she didn't return in the morning" He said.. Mr. Jeon was little surprised.

"Ok.." He said and sit inside his car and driver drove off.

Someone knock to Mr. Jeon cabin and came inside. It's almost afternoon they traced yn phone and came to know about her location.. And mr. Jeon guess was right they were his enemy.

"So now what can we do sir?" He asked to Mr. Jeon.

"Nothing just wait what they want because if there motive was to kill yn they already have done but it's not" He said still focusing on his laptop.

"But what if  they kidnapped her for your information?" As soon he said this Mr. Jeon laugh.

"She is my men she will die but never opened her mouth" He said his men nodded.

"And if they demands something in her exchange?"

"Then they are biggest fool in this world.. Everybody knows how I do business.. I Never kneel in front of your enemy.. Ya.. It will be still my loss because yn is one of my loyal and best men.. And if I lost her then of course one day they pay for but right now I will not deal with them" He said the men smiled.