chapter 12

Yn felt that someone is following her she take out her knife and before the person can attack she caught him.

She rounded and came behind him pointing the knife on his neck.. But quickly left him when she reconize the perfume.

"You" Yn mumble and take her step back.

"Oh my god yn.. You almost killed me" He said caressing his neck.

Yn looked around there was no one on road.. only public road lights were on..

"I am sorry...but what are you doing here? " She asked putting the knife back.

"I thought to have a walk with you"

"You can't roam around like this..It's not safe for you sir" She said in worry.

"Yn.. What happened.. Why" He said holding her hand but jerked.

"Can't you understand a single thing Why are you doing this.. It's not safe for you" She yelled in anger.

"Come with me right now" She said holding his hand and try to drag him but  he didn't moved just looking at her.

"Why are you doing this? You are creating problem for both of us" She leave his hand.

"I only come with you when you started behaving like before" He said folding his hand like stubborn kid and closed her eyes in anger.

"You are not kid jungk.. " She accidentally said..

"Yes this... I want my that yn".. She clenched her palm.

"I can't.. You are not my friend.. I just called you by your name because you won that day.. Now come" She again said.

"Ok then.. Do match with me again..if I won you have to tell me the reason.. If you won then I will never ask you anything" He said sitting on the stone.

Yn got so much frustrated.. She wanted to call the security right now but if they came to know that jungkook is with her.. It will create problems for her. Special jungkook father won't like this and standing middle of the road is not safe for him.

"Ok..now come with me"she said and quickly stand up.

"Really yn?" You agree.

"Yes.. Come quickly we are little far from mansion" She said and they started going towards them.

"Did guards know that you came out" She  stopped.

"Of course not yn" She felt some relief.

"Then how you came out" She asked again started walking.

"From the wall" And they reached near the mansion and yn stopped.

"Ok.. Then go from there again " Yn said.

"But why?it's my house.. I can go from main gate"

"No..you have to go from where you came" She said looking around.

"Ok.." He said and climbing the wall.

He extended his hand for her.

"I didn't came out secretly.. So I don't have to do that" She replied and confidently goes inside.

Jungkook came in his gym area it was still very early so everybody slept. No one came in gym except jungkook so yn also came.

She was wearing her black gloves. Her long fingers coming out of that.. Jungkook wearing black t shirt with brown lower.

"It will be better if you remove your hoodie" He said but she took her position.

Yn remember last time she almost win but he showed his smartness.. But this she have to show her.

She knows that he is more stronger then her.. But he don't know that she knows many tricks also.

He was still in his mood showing his fake punches when received a hard punch from yn. He was surprised and shocked but her face was still straight.

She knows that she just have this chance.
Before he can understand anything she punched again. His lips started bleeding.

At the end she kick on his leg and he falls down.

She looked at the clock while  holding his hand in way that he can't move them. It was trick she learned in her training.

One..

Two..

And three she counted.

"From today you are my master and i am your bodyguard.. That's it" She said and came out.

He was shocked and hurt not because of Physical pain but because of her behavior.

Love was not between them not from his side at list but he was try to figure out the things.

He remember last one month which they spend together like friends he asked her one day that is she ever fell in love.

She looked out of car before the answer "no".

" And what if someone fall in love with you..?" He asked and she laugh.

"What?" He asked.

"Just look at me jungkook..who wants a girl like me" She said.

"Girl like you.. Yn you have everything which a man want" He said and she just shook her head.

"Please yn answer me?" He said and they reached in the mansion.

and this time she looked into his eyes.

"I ll say clearly no" She said and came out.

____________

Please do vote and comment.

You can follow me also.. And don't forgot to read "destiny" Specially if you like noona kind of story.