chapter 2

Our yn..

It was a tiring day for yn

It was a tiring day for yn.. After the cafe date jungkook goes at his office as well as yn.

She don't have to do anything at the office because it's not her work.

She don't go with him office daily but today because of that spy.. She goes with him.

Seeing a girl with jungkook all staff was surprised but her dress was showing that she is just a bodyguard... But her aura.. It was making every man hard who was present there..except jungkook... He never noticed her.. For him she is just one of his man.

Her sharp eyes were scanning everyone as she is not only his body but spy also.. And it's her work.. She can read face just by seeing the eyes.

Everytime short dress is not enough to attracting a man.. Sometimes pants also done the same work even more then that.

Crossing her legs she was sitting on the couch in his office room while he was busy with employees.

When she came out of washroom one of his employee came and start to flirt with her.. She just smiled and lean down when his eyes falls on gun which she was hiding..and when she turn.. He was not there anymore.

It was almost evening yn came in her room. Actually she lives the servant quarter besides there mansion.. But it's not like other servants. As she is not only there servant.

They gave her seperate area..she have one huge bedroom.. Kitchen and small living room..

Her bedroom is not normal like others.. She have computer.. Laptop.. And some other devices as she is a spy.

Some gym equipment with a punching bag.

A small table with chair was placed in the corner where she have so many sticky notes on the wall..

But there is a small corner which belongs to her.. Only her..Which she keep always covered.

After taking the shower she came and sat on the chair having her coffee she removed the sheet and looked at the photos.

It's her childhood picture which her father took.. He was also jeon's servant but not like yn.. He was there normal servant.

There is another small picture.. It's two kids who was holding each other hands..

It was jungkook and yn when they were five or six may be.

They used to play with each other.. May be love each other also.. Childhood love.

But one day everything changed when jungkook goes to States with his mother.

At first it was hard for both of them.. But at the end they were child so they forgot.

And yn's life also took a turn when yn's father died when she was ten..

When he was on his death bed.. He told her about there oath that her father and her grand father took.. That they will always work for jeon.. They will be loyal for them.. They will serve them no matter what.. And the same oath he took from yn.

Even she is a girl so what she can do thinking this Mr. Jeon didn't notice her qualities. But one day she saved jungkook dad life when she was just twelve years old.. And Mr. Jeon decided that she will work for him.

After her father death.. He sponsored her education.. Not only education he gave her the training so she can work for him as there bodyguard and spy.

She learn so many language also.

When she was just sixteen they started her training.. A girl who used to love fairy tales storys.. Love to wear the dress and heals..turn into a tomboy totally.

Her training was very tuff which turn her into a human who don't have any emotions.. And feelings.

And in all these years jungkook was not there.

Even yn also don't love him like that it was there childhood but how can someone forgot there first love.

So when he return six months ago.. Her love towards him woke up again..

She is used to work for Mr. Jeon only but now jungkook is also joined there family business.. So they came in contact with each other.

She was little shocked when he didn't even recognize her.. And she decided that she will talk.. But then she came to know about Kristen his love.

So after that she decided she will never told him about this..she always behave professionally with him.. No emotions.. No feeling..

But now it's become little hard when Mr. Jeon appointed her as his bodyguard.

She looked at the card which she made for his seventh birthday.. But didn't gave him.. She still have it.

Sipping her coffee she was thinking that it's not his fault that he didn't recognize her because she is not that old yn now..

She don't have the long hair now like before.. A girl who used to scare from the small things now changed totally.

Thinking all this she layed on the bed
as she have to woke up early..

No nightlife.. No movies.. No boyfriend.. But this is her life now.

Her duty is her first priority.

He is a prince.. Where she is just his servant.. She can't think about him in this way... It's sin for her..Specially when he is going to marry soon.

____________

Your every vote is special for me.. It's encourage me to write more.

I need your support.. So please do vote and comment..

Tell me about the chapter..