chapter 19

"So this is your real color yn?" He said in so much hate and anger.. Holding her both wrist.

"What are you doing? Let me go" Yn struggled and at the end he loosen his grip and she pushed him.

"He is my father.. How can you do this yn?"he said and yn turn closing her eyes she fisted her palm.

"Yes.. He is your father" Saying this she turn towards him and started taking Steps.. Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

"You know what when I first time seen you at airport.. I was so mesmerized.. You were a combo pack of beauty.. Brain and money..do you remember the night near han river..i try to come closer to you" Yn said smiling putting her finger on his cheeks.

Jungkook was so shocked and surprised.. He never seen her this side.

"And i thought to impress you by creating childhood drama but that b'tch Kristen" Before she can complete jungkook caught her cheeks.

"Mind your language yn.. She is my fiancee and soon to be wife I ll take your tongue out" He said and jerk her.

"Hey.. Calm down.. I already gave up for that idea when I came to know that your dad still didn't transfer his property to your name.." She said and turn.

Her every single line was hurting him.. She was his ideal.

"So you are thinking that he will transfer the property to your name?" He asked and yn laugh making him more confused.

"Of course not jungkook.. I know he love his son.. I can't take place of anybody.. Not your or your mother.. But doing this I can live a luxurious life.. Which a normal bodyguard never imagine"

"And you know what? I thought will be hard to impress him.. May be he will angry on me.. But just..."she gulp down before saying next line.. Her eyes were closed and she was back facing him.

" But just my two front button was enough..and he took me direct in bedroom.. And we"  She was still standing back facing him.

"Enough.." He yelled.. His eyes were teary.

"I used to proud of you yn.. I consider myself as a lucky man thinking that you are my friend and you.. You know what at first I thought that my father forced you even seeing by my own eyes I didn't believe.. And you" He said in his cracked voice.

"I hate you yn.. " He said and about to go but stopped.

"And tell me how much money you want.. I will give you double.. You don't need to do that for luxurious life" Saying this he slammed the door loudly and came out.

Tears which she was controlling finally came out.. She locked the door and come inside the bathroom.. Seeing  her own Reflection she washed her face so many times.

Coming out of there jungkook wiped his tears and smiled sadly.

A week passed like this jungkook focused on his work.. He didn't seen yn as she already started working with his father not his bodyguard anymore.

Kristen used to call him daily but never asked to meet she just asked about work and his health but he can feel the pain in her voice.

Her mother told him that she stopped going outside just stay in her room all day but she didn't mention anything to him.

But jungkook decided that now it's time to give her happiness which she deserves. He decided to propose her because he still didn't asked her to marry directly.

When they were at US they were dating and after coming here.. Mr. Jeon announced there marriage but he didn't.

So brought a ring and decided to surprise her. He call her and said that he wanted to talk something important in serious tone..he cut the call and smiled because he knows she was scared.

He arranged everything but it was all hide.. He arranged some musicians also.

And as he expected she came in formal clothes looking little worried.

"Is everything alright jungkook?" She asked in nervousness.. She was thinking that he was cancelling the marriage.

"Umm.. Kristen actually" Before he can complete his words Kristen fainted... But jungkook catch her before she falls on ground.

"Kristen.. What happened?" He asked tapping her cheeks.. He carry her and directly took her to hospital.

And just after fifteen minutes Kristen father also came there with his men's.. And Mr. Jeon also but all mens and bodyguard were outside only yn came inside with him but still standing little far from them.

She bowed to jungkook formally but he didn't replied just passed a angry look.

Just then the doctor came outside.

"What happened to my daughter?" Kristen father asked..

"Your daughter is pregnant.. Who is jungkook.. She wants to talk with him" All of them were little surprised but they know whose baby is this.. So they were happy also.

Jungkook was so excited and happy he looked at his father they both were smiling.

Coming inside jungkook closed the door slowly.. Kristen was half laying on bed.. Her eyes were teary.

He came and sat near her but before he can say she spoke.

"I know you are not ready.. But i will not force you to marry me" She said as tears come from her eyes jungkook quickly took her hand in his.

"Hey.. Who said this I am not ready"

"Jungkook.. Please.. Just because I am pregnant you don't have to force yourself into this relationship.. I can take care of this" He put his finger on her lips.

He took out the ring and showed her..

"I buy this yesterday.. That time I didn't know that you were pregnant.. I arrange everything but before I can say" They both laugh with tears.

He made her wear the ring and kissed her forehead and then at her belly.

He proposed her they were talking inside and outside Mr. Jeon and Kristen father was also celebrating.

Yn was unaware so she decided to ask the nurse.

"Is everything fine sister?" Yn asked about Kristen.

"Yes..there daughter is pregnant" As she said this  She mumble "pregnant" And tears came from her eyes. She ran in nearly bathroom..

She was crying with smile.. She was so happy.. But tears didn't stop and she ended up crying loudly but soon controlled herself and came out.

When she came out Mr. Jeon and Kristen father was enjoying there moment.. Kristen mother and mrs. Jeon also came there when they goes inside to meet Kristen jungkook came out.

Jungkook was about pass by yn when she spoke.

"Congratulations jun.. Sir"

"Oh.. Yes" He said took out check book.. Signing it he gave it yn..

"You can Fill any price in it" Saying this he gave her and goes.

Yn looked at and then tear it before throwing it in Dustbin.

_______________

This story is going near end.. May be 4 or five chapters.. But now it will be turn to a very dark story. (Most darkest of mine)

And i know nobody here to read sweet things you all want that..

So be ready for roller coaster ride..

And guys I am writing this taking from my busy schedule.. So you guys can do vote atleast.

We have 600 readers but I didn't get 150 vote so please do vote.