chapter 14

Yn was standing front of Mr. Jeon and jungkook both were talking about there clients.

Mr. Jeon noticed a mark on jungkook lips. He already understood what was that.

Jungkook was also little angry on yn so without looking at her he goes and sat in his car.

Yn bowed and about to go when Mr jeon stopped her she was standing straight her eyes were down.

"Good job yn..but next time be careful he is my son i don't want a single scratch on him" Saying this he goes from there.

Yn was already expecting this.. But she don't have any option. Now she is regretting telling him that she is his childhood friend.

After spending all day at office jungkook and Kristen meet at restaurant. He already hurt her So he was trying to spend some time with her.

He was ignoring yn totally behaving like she is just his bodyguard.

Yn was standing little from them so she can't hear them.

They were walking in lobby after the dinner Kristen was looking more happy today.

Her car was standing outside he came out with her.when she saw yn she passed a smile.

Next day yn get schedule of jungkook day but it was just till after noon so she thought that because it's saturday he will come home early.

They both return at mansion together and yn was resting in her room thinking that jungkook is also at mansion but he gone out without informed anyone.

After some minute yn get a message from her man that jungkook goes out.

She was shocked and angry. Fixing her earphones she came out. Man who always informed her about his schedule was standing there with two other bodyguard.

"How can you be so careless he goes out and you don't even  know the place.. Do you have any idea how risky is it for him? " Yn said in anger they were looking down.

"Sorry mam he didn't even  informed us so.. " She cut him  in middle.

"So what we have to keep eye on him.. It's not his duty it our.. Now stop making excuses..try to  track his location" Yn said and try to call him.. But as they informed yn his phone was off.

But she is yn it's took her some minute to track his location but she get scared seeing it.

Actually yesterday when he meet with Kristen she asked him to go out somewhere. She wanted to spend some time alone with him. Where nobody can distrub them.

And as Mr. Jeon have his own personal island where they have there resort so he thought to took her there.

"Get the helicopter" Yn said and quickly sat in car and they drive towards there personal airfield.

Yn was trying continuously to content jungkook but his phone was still off. Even it's there personal resort but it's her duty to protect him. She can't leave him alone and if her Master came to know then he will be angry.

When she reached there it was almost evening jungkook and Kristen was sitting near the beach.

Yn felt some relief seeing him fine.

He arranged candle light dinner near the beach. It was so fancy all decorated with candles and lights.

A man informed jungkook that yn arrived there.

'Just one moment I am coming" Jungkook said and came out yn was standing there.she bowed and he get more angry.

"What are you doing here? I want to spend some time alone" He said yn was looking down.