Ch. 2

So, I guess you guys need a back story on how everything started. Here it goesss.

Two years ago..

Zach and I are walking to the basketball court at the park with some of our other friends and Haileys stuck up butt. I don't know why she's here but apparently Zach is dating her and I guess her brother and his friend are coming or whatever

"Zach! Why are you walking so close to her?? Come hold my hand. She will be fine by herself." Hailey said and then rolls her eyes.

"Zach get her. I'm not in the mood today. I will put my hands on her." I said as calmly as possible.

"Hailey chill-" Zach started

"Stop taking up for her!!" Hailey screeched

"I'm going to sit down"- I said

I walked over to the bleachers on the side of the basketball court and just sit down scrolling TikTok. I go to open a bottle of water and suddenly it goes flying out of my hand, spilling everywhere.

I look up to see some middle aged balding white man walking up to me. Probably to grab his ball that hit me. I expected for him to say sorry.

I was sadly mistaken.

"Thanks" he says while snatching his ball away from me as he turns to walk away.

"Excuse me sir? Don't you think you should say sorry? You just hit me with your ball." I scowl and say to him through clenched teeth.

"No, bitch you ain't hurt so I'm good." He said and laughs showing off his crusty yellow teeth.

Now, I promised Zach I would be on my best behavior but I'm gonna have to break that promise today. I look over at Zach and see him looking shocked and shaking his head as if he's saying 'Nyah don't do it'. I look at him and shrug my shoulders.

I ran up to that rude man, jumped on his back and started beating his head in until he fell to the ground. All I hear around me is screaming and yelling but I don't care. I don't tolerate disrespect. Suddenly I feel someone trying to pull me off the man. But I have one arm around his neck and I'm using my other hand to bash his head in.

"Nyah let go"
"Oh my goodness"
"She beating his ass"

And then I hear "NYAH LET GO OR I'M CALLING YOUR MOTHER!!"

That's all it took for me to let go. I'm mad but I know my mom will mess me up if she hears about me beating up a man in the park. I love my mom but she doesn't play and I'm not about to play with her.

All of a sudden I see Zach and he pulls me to the side, holding me by my waist and looking at me with a hard expression on his face.

"Nyah you promised you wouldn't do anything crazy." Zach said

"He hit me"
"It was an accident"
" He didn't say he was sorry"

"Nyah cut it out now or I will call your mom. I'm not playing with you today." He said with his forehead on mine. I hate his stupid brown eyes. They always make me feel guilty.

I sigh and say "I'm sorry but-"

Then I feel someone push me off of Zach and I get mad all over again.

" Why were you touching her!!" Hailey said yelling like a crazy person

"Calm down, I was helping her."

"Liar, you want her!!" Hailey yells once again. Now I'm annoyed.

Then I hear a smack and turn to see Zach with a red hand print on his face. Oh she messed up. She messed up bad. I know she didn't just hit him. But, I'm glad cause now I finally have a reason to do what I'm about to do.

"I can't believe you would chea-"

And that's all she could say cause as soon as I got close enough I chopped her right in her throat. She drastically fell to the ground holding her throat and cried while I just looked at her with hatred in my eyes.

"HAILEY!!"

Then I turn around to see the two finest men I've ever seen in my life.

One with blonde hair and a high man bun. The other with dark brown hair and a man bun with his sides shaved. The blonde one had tattoos all over and he looked like a surfer/mechanic. Very sexy. The one with the brown hair had some tattoos and a stern look on his face. Very pink kissable lips I think I wan-

"NYAH SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Zach said

"Nyah is it?" The surfer guy looked at me with a smirk and started walking up to me. Heck yes

Now I've never been one to hold back my thoughts so whatever comes out of my mouth is exactly what I mean...

"Yes. You know there's a spot over there by the bleachers where we could get really acquainted if you want". I smile as if I didn't just get in a fight and chop a girl in the throat

" really? well how about we go check it-

Blonde and sexy gets cut off by Zach and the brown haired one screaming no. I roll my eyes and try to grab blondies hand but sadly it is slapped away by Zach.

"Nyah we're leaving NOW!!" Zach

"But Zachhhh"

"I said now and I'm not playing."

And he wasn't, he grabbed my hand and all but dragged me away from the court. Until I hear.

"And she THICK too?!!"

I look back to see blonde trying to walk over to us but he is stopped by is sexy dark haired friend. I think I want him hehehe.

Anddd that's how I met Cade AKA tall, dark and sexy who's Haileys brother and Asher AKA surfer dude