Ch. 51

We're an hour in and everyone is either drunk or high besides me.

I've been in the house talking to Rafael. He's a pretty cool guy. I learned a lot about him.

His son is 2, his baby mama left them for drugs, he has 5 siblings, he works at a tattoo shop and he's a really good artist. He told me the reason he was the one that dropped my food off is because his sister who is 18 is a dasher and she got sick and she couldn't finish the rest of her orders. There is one thing that I don't particularly like about him though. For some reason he looks familiar and I don't know why. I feel like I already met him before but I don't know. We stopped texting cause he said he was going to drop his son off at his cousins house and will probably stay there for a while.

I get off my phone and decide to go back outside. I see everyone dancing and eating, you best believe I got my plate and ate while everything was still in the house.

"Nyah where the hell have you been?" Zach asks while walking up to me

"In the house."
"Why?"
"Eh I'm not trying to fight today."

"What are you wearing?" He asks

"Clothes, now get out of my face." I say while pushing him away

I walk around to the front of the yard and see two cars pulling up. One is fancy and the other one isn't. Must be Hailey and Cades parents. They get out the car and Marie looks unimpressed and Santiago looks happy. I walk up to them.

"Hey y'all the parties in the back." I say with a smile

"Santiago, it's nice to see you again. Mama M not so nice seeing you but if I were you I would definitely watch my mouth." I say and then walk away from them to go see who was in that other car

I definitely only call her Mama M to make her mad.

I get to the other car and knock on the window. The windows are tinted so I can't see who's in it. Suddenly the door opens and I'm shocked at who I see.

"Rafael? Are you stalking me?" I asked confused

He looks me over and then smiles

"No. I'm here for my cousins family reunion. Why are you here? Please tell me we're not cousins?" He says looking a little concerned

"Umm no you must be mama A's cousin. Your cousin Zach is my best friend and my parents live there." I say and point to my parents house

"Nowww I know why you looked so familiar mami." He says while opening the back door and getting his sleeping son out.

Let me tell you he is freaking adorable. He has his ears pierced and he has curly black hair. Some of it is still in a bun and some is out probably because he was sleeping.

"Can you hold him for me ma." He asks

"Oh yeah sure." I say and take him out of Rafael's arm while he grabs his sons bag out of his car.

"Is there anywhere I can lay him down." He asks

"Yeah follow me." I say and walk towards my house.

"It's quiet in here so he should be fine. You can come in to check on him whenever you want." I say while laying him on the couch.

"Thanks mami. You look good by the way." He says with a lazy smile and he has silver grills around some of his bottom teeth.

This man is way too fine. Might even be out of my league. He has long curly hair with his sides shaved close and he has tattoos on his head. I didn't notice last time cause he had his hair down but now it's in a bun on the top of his head.