Ch.35

It is currently 6:30 and I'm in the shower getting ready for Haileys surprise party. Zach called and told me that Hailey won't be there until 7:40 cause she had work tonight. She thinks that he forgot her birthday and that they are going to her parents house to discuss the "business".

I was thinking about what Cade said to me about what I should wear and I decided to just do me. I don't want to change the way I look for anyone. I'll wear longer shorts but that's all I'm giving him. His mom already hates me so it's not like she's gonna change her mind anyways. If Cade gets mad then he can go suck a crack rock.

After my shower I hurry and get dressed cause it's already 7 and it takes me 20 minutes to get there. I put on some lashes and eye glitter and that's all for makeup. I leave my braids down, I put my lotion on and then my clothes and I'm out the door by 7:15.

 I leave my braids down, I put my lotion on and then my clothes and I'm out the door by 7:15

*outfit for the party*

I arrive at her parents house at 7:30. I might have been speeding a little. They have a really big house. Cade's dad owns a couple of auto body shops and his mom is a realtor. Instead of knocking on the door I call Cade and tell him I'm outside. He immediately comes out the door and HE LOOKS DELICIOUS.

"Babe you look so good, but why are you dressed so fancy?" I ask while hugging him and kissing his cheek

"My mom insisted for the party to be semi formal." He says with a smile

"Well do I look good enough?" I say while twirling around

"Nyah, my mom and her friends are gonna hate what you're wearing. I love it though, you look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Your ass looks so good in those shorts."

"That was the goal. So are we just gonna stand out here and drool over each other or are we gonna go in?" I say with a smirk

He rolls his eyes and says "we can go in but beware of the looks your gonna get from my mom and her work friends. They are very uptight and judgmental. DO NOT FIGHT THEM." He says while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door