Ch.6

Why is this my life? I was just trying to be an upstanding citizen in America. Now I'm looking at this sexy white man with lust and determination in his eyes asking me..

" Nyah can I make you cum?" He said while still kissing my neck.

Too far. Way too far.

" okay Ash we have to stop now." I say pushing him off of me. He's crazy

"Fine." He says with a sigh and turns over to start cuddling me from behind.

"You know this can't happen again right? You know I want Cade. I love him and I can't mess this up. I want a future with him." I know it's harsh but I have to be honest and stern with Asher or he'll think I'm playing and kiss on me again.

He sighs and says " he doesn't even like you Nyah. Why do you think he was in the room with Sara? He thinks you're scary and crazy. You need to move on."

Well this sucks. But I know I can make him change his mind. I just have to stop acting crazy. I mean right after I find Sara and beat her up. I think I have a plan. But, it's gonna take a lot too pull off.

"Hey, Ash don't you think it's time we all take another vacation together? I mean the group rarely has time for each other anymore. I think we should rent a house at the beach."

"I mean I guess. It sounds like it could be fun." He says while rubbing his neck

" okay, you talk to my baby and I'll talk to Zach. I think this weekend will work." I say excitedly

" he's not your baby but fine, now let's sleep" he says pulling me extremely close to him.

And yes he has boner but I'm too excited because I might be going to the beach with my man to even care about that right now. With that happy thought I drift to sleep with a smile on my face.

.........

The Next Day

I don't know if I'm dreaming or if this is real life but I feel a hand rubbing on my vagina. I hope I'm dreaming because this feels amazing. I open one eye and I look around to see Asher on top of me kissing my neck while his hand is going crazy on my vagina.

"Asher WHAT are you doing!!"

Shhhh

"But, this is wrong I-"

Shhhh

Oh no. I don't want to give him the satisfaction but I think we both know what's about to happen. I'm about to cum. I start moving my hips around and I'm a moaning mess. I'm gonna cum. Then quickly he stalls his movements and removes his hand. Dang it!!

"Asher wha-what why" I say out of breath

" you wanted me to stop so I did, go back to sleep. You probably would rather have Cade do this anyways."

He goes to get back on his side of my bed but I quickly grab his arm and put his hand back on my wetness and move my hand with his. I haven't had any man do this to me in a long time and this is what I'm craving. Either he's gonna help me finish on his own or I'm gonna use his hand to get the job done.

"Asher just shut up. You started this and now you're gonna finish. Fuckkk make me cum baby."

With that he slaps my hand away and starts rubbing me all on his own. This feels so wrong but, I know we both need this. He seems hesitant so I have to turn up the charm.

" your hand feel so good on me right now. Forget Cade, all I want is you right now Ash."

With that I grab his face and kiss him with such passion that I'm starting to feel dizzy. As soon as our lips met, I came. I don't know what he just did to me but I think I like it.

He pulls his lips off of mine and just stares at me with so much passion and love in his eyes. I'm in shock but I know I have to say something

" Thank you baby, I really needed that." I said with a soft smile on my face.

He isn't saying anything just staring at me like he's shocked. Idk what's wrong so I quickly move over and grab my phone to see it's almost 12pm which means we both have to get up. Though I don't mind spending all day in this bed with him.

"Ash you ok?"

"Nyah, I love you" he says and lays his head on my chest

No no no noooooo. This can't be happening. Asher is a player. He loves all women. He can't love me. I love Cade. I messed up. I messed up bad. Asher is just as crazy as me so I already know what he's gonna do. I'm never gonna be able to even talk to another guy without Asher punching them in the head or doing something crazy. He's gonna challenge every man for me including Zach and even his best friend Cade. I can't let this happen. I have to do something about this. But deep down I know it's already too late.

Ash falls in love quick and hard.