LOST BOY: Friends, or friends?

[don, 18]

[don, 18]

"i don't even know why i'm mad." Sage told Don who'd been listening to him ramble on the past couple of hours. "Like, he literally been mean as hell lately. I said that already didn't I? But he has been. I should just leave his mean ass alone. Plenty niggas want me. Or I could be single for a minute. I basically been single anyway though. Basically. If you really think about it." He went on, not even looking for a response; just talking. "I was gonna say that I might miss doing it with him. But, I don't want whatever that nigga Lou got." He said, his voice dropping in both depth and volume.

"This whole thing really bold for real." Don empathized, recognizing the change in his best friend's voice. "You think you should get tested?"

"For what?"

"I mean," he started, not wanting to add on. "You heard about Lou. We don't know if it's true, but better safe than sorry, right?" He suggested in Lieu of Lou's rumored jiggalow lifestyle. "Do you think Remy paid him?"

"Not to be like, a politician or nothing, but that shit a rumor. I don't know how I feel about you calling him a hoe even though he did fuck my boyfriend. I'm thinking maybe Remy is the hoe."

"They both are. And you should be mad. And you should leave that nigga alone. And you shouldn't care about what people say about the guy who had sex with your boyfriend."

"Just be happy that Ny would never do some shit like this to you."

"How you know that?"

"Because she real. She too honest to be doing grimey shit like that."

"If that was true, she wouldn't be best friends with someone like that. Not that I don't trust her. I do. Whatever. So you never cheated on Remy?"

"Fuck no. I don't even like doing it that much. Not enough to do it with a random."

Group chat

Ny Ny
I'm so mad at y'all for skipping!!

Ny Ny
Now I gotta ask randoms about what happened to Amir today 👀

Don the Don
What happened to Amir?

Ny Ny
I saw him leaving earlier

Ny Ny
His face was BLOODYYYYYYYYYY

Don the Don
& u just now wanting to talk about it? You ain't see that man

Ny Ny
Ok, I saw a video🤣🤣🤣

Unsaved Nigga
Yeah, some kid punched him because of what happened the other day with Remy. It was one of Remy's friends.

NyNy
🙅🏾‍♀️ We his only friends

Ny Ny
Try again

Unsaved Nigga
He called him a bitch and told Amir to hit him back but he ran away. Thats probably what U saw in that video.