CHAPTER 06

Please stay a little longer... I know you don't like...."

I quickly pecked on his lips this time . As I don't know what to do anymore to stop him saying those words. He misunderstood all.

He looked at me in shock but instead saying anything he touched me in the nape and asked " CAN I ? " And I just nodded quickly.
He smiled and pulled me to him sealing our lips together.
He slowly ran over his lips in mine pressing and sucking little by little.
He nibbles the corner in my lips parting them and entering into mine making it intense but also smooth and slow . He isn't rushing and letting me adjust with him and kisses softly. It's so soft and warm. His lips against me played so tenderly giving me a warm feeling which I never had. I never felt.... For the first time I'm feeling this strange feeling which I lost myself. And I will willingly lose again and again if it's him......

After a minute of kissing each other we parted as we are almost breathless.
He smiled at me cupping my face and left another peck on my lips then my forehead respectively.
He smiled at me saying,

"Thank you..!"

I looked at him in confusion asking,
" For what?"

"For coming to my dull life.!"
He said looking directly into my eyes.

"Huh??"
I was surprised but it's me who should thank him for coming into my life. It's him who made my black and white life to colourful, vivid life.

"You idiot... !"

He wrapped his hand under my shoulder and slowly pulled me into his embrace without pressing my wounds then kissed my forehead,

"You are okay with me like this"
He asked in doubt. I can understand after how I reacted that day he is hesitant now.

"Yeah... I'm Okay...."

"You're not uncomfortable with ."

I quickly hold his chin and seal our lips together again. He looks shock but quickly return my kiss. I parted from his juicy lips saying,

" Don't say anything like that again.
What happened that day was... I ..I .. was just shock... It's my first time .. I..."
I blurted out suddenly but when I realised what I'm saying felt a little shy.

"Am I your first?"
He asked in surprise.

I slowly nodded saying,
"Um... Yeah... I don't had time . "
I said hiding the real situation .

"Ok.... that's good for me anyway. "
He looks so happy to hear that. What a nuisance .

"How about you?"
I asked wanting to know how it is in his life. He is a sweet talker and probably had more than one in his past.

"What do you think?"
He asked in return tilting his one eyebrow .

I shrugged, sincerely answering,
"I don't know... You may have a lot of girlfriends and boyfriends with your cheesy talk and kind behaviour. Anyone will fall for you so quickly."
I'm already feeling so jealous about the his ex ones. Frustrating....

He started to laugh. His dimples prominent so deeply. Now I can sense how much I missed this smile and this person.

"Hahaha.... you think so... So do you also fall for me ?"
He asked to tease me nuzzling into my face.
I can sense his body is still flushed by heat .

"Yack... As if there is no one else..."
I fired back.
He pouted at me like a kid nuzzling his nose to my neck more.

"Aw... arghh... That hurts... My pride was shattered.... I'm hurt... "
He dramatically whines snuggling into me.
I giggled at his childish act.