Grocery store ♦

Fluff -☁️- , Angst -🌟- , Modern -♦-

AN: This is the part one of a story that I have yet to continue, but hopefully will be finished soon.

————————————————

Aether walked into the grocery store. His sister, Lumine, started her *time of the month* today and insisted that Aether went to get her pads. On his way to the toiletries isle, he saw a staff member that particularly peaked his interest. There was nothing that was off about the boy, he just seemed really... handsome, if that makes sense. He had dark teal hair, with bright golden eyes that sort-of look like cat eyes, Aether noticed he(Xiao) was slightly shorter than him(Aether), which he found cute. Aether was snapped out of his thoughts when someone banged into him, on accident he presumed. He quickly helped the woman up and ran off to the toiletries isle.

As he made his way back to the entrance of the store, where the cash register is, he noticed that his cashier was the raven haired boy from earlier. Upon noticing this, he smiled slightly, interested to know him more. Aether strolled up to the cash register and gave the box he was carrying to the golden-eyed male. While doing this, he noticed the cashier had a name tag that read “Xiao”. A pretty fitting name for the raven haired male.

“Hello,” Aether called out to Xiao, hoping to spark up a conversation. Upon no response, he said “How are you?” He frowned a little, but determinded to get Xiao to respond. “Here’s your... pads,” Xiao said, handing Aether the box. Aether was a little spooked by Xiao’s voice, it was the perfect mixture of soft but firm. It was handsome, like Xiao. Aether quickly paid and left the store, hoping Xiao didn’t notice him blushing slightly.

“Lumine, I’m home!” He called out, hearing Lumine yell to tell him to hand it through the bathroom door, which he did. Once Lumine came out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where Aether was making dinner, she asked, “Why is your face so red?” in a slightly weirded out tone. Aether blushed a little more, answering, “Nothing. I think I’m gonna go back to that store tomorrow.” Aether said, trying to cover up the fact that he kinda fell for a stranger. “Okay, weirdo.” Lumine scoffed, shrugging off her brothers weird behavior.