Morning surprise ☁️♦

Fluff -☁️- , Angst -🌟- , Modern -♦-

AN: This is PT. 2 to my previous chapter, "Only one bed?"

————————————————

As the sun shined through the crack in the curtains, casting a warm glow over the two who laid in bed, Aether stirred a bit. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times before sitting up and stretching. It took him a few minutes to realize he was, in fact, NOT on the couch and was in the bed with Xiao. Aether freaked out internally, a warm blush glazing over his cheeks as he felt Xiao’s arms around his torso.

Aether looked at Xiao, admiring his peaceful expression, it was very different compared to the usual solemn and cold expression Xiao often held. He motioned his hand forward, gently brushing a strand of hair from Xiao’s face. Once he actually noticed exactly what he was doing, only then did he pull away. Aether attempted to maneuver his way out of Xiao’s embrace, with little outcome. After a few moments of struggling, Aether felt Xiao stir, his warm breath against the nape of his neck. He heard a soft whisper against his skin, the tone very gentle and quiet. “Don’t leave, I’m still tired and you’re... very warm.” Xiao admitted, his arms tightening around Aether’s waist.

Upon hearing this, Aether let out a sigh of defeat, eventually relaxing into the warm embrace that he was 'forced' into. He rolled over to face Xiao once more, wrapping his own arms around the raven-haired boy, his face nestled in the crook of Xiao’s neck.

————————————————

AN: This is way too short to even be considered a chapter, but I had like no motivation.