Chapter 8

Becky's POV

All the way to the airport, she kept making phone calls and I kept glancing at her from time to time. And by the time she was done making calls,we were already in a different location.

I looked around and saw that we weren't really in the airport. "Miss Freen did the driver mistook the location? I thought we were going to the airport?" I asked her...

"Oh am sorry. I forgot to tell you that we will be using my private jet" she replied without looking at me .

We both got out of the car and walked towards a very huge plane which made by jaw almost dropped down. I heard her chuckled at my expression from behind, we got into the plane and started our journey to Morocco.

Inwardly I couldn't resist being happy. I had never being to Morocco and I had always wanted to experience going there. Now that the opportunity had present itself. I had hard time resisting the urge to scream and jump around. But with the way I kept smiling, one could easily guess that. I was extremely very happy.

I looked towards Miss Freen,she had her head ducked in to the Newspaper in her hands. I could see that she had his full concentration on it...

*********************

"Bec, Becky, wake up we are here" I heard someone say and I felt her shake me.

I pooped one eye open and met Miss Freen's gaze looking down at me with amusement and there is also something there in hee eyes that seems to be admiration.

I instantly sat upright and looked around me, apparently it seems like I slept all the way throughout the journey. I stretch my hands backward and stood up to follow Miss Freen as she got off the plane...

Fresh breeze and the unique scent of flowers were the first things to greet me the moment I got off.

"Welcome to Morocco" I said to myself. She told me we were to go to her dad's resort which was some 20 minutes drive and we drove off....

- Your innocent author P.D