Malik Gets a Car

THE NEXT DAY

T R E V O N

"You fuckin' that short ass nigga, Tre?" Dayshawn spewed nonsense as I gathered my keys and wallet.

"The fuck are you even talkin' 'bout?" I spat back heading to the door. Ion got time for the nonsense today.

"You headin' ova thur like you ain't say you was goin' out onna date wit this nigga, tuhday?"

I rolled my eyes. "It was a joke, jealous ass nigga. He ont even like dick," I sighed.

"So why you still goin' ova thur?"

"He asked me to help him find a car,"

"So?"

"He's my friend?... You tweakin', Day, chill out, bruh,"

"Bruh? Tweakin'? Since when you even talk like et?"

I been hangin' round Malik too much. Oops—that does not help my case.

"I'm not finna go back n forth witchu, Dayshawn. I can't have friends now?"

"Since when you close friends wit niggas?"

"Tony?"

"You don't fuck fems nigga—stop playin' wit me,"

"You really trippin'," I smacked my lips walking out of the door.

"Lemme find out you fucked that nigga, Trevon..." he warned, but I just laughed and hopped inside the car.

"Whatever, Dayshawn," I chuckled. "Bye, babe!" I yelled from my car, pulling off. I wasn't even finna take him seriously. Imma come home and fuck that attitude outta him like any other day.
...

I arrived at Malik's apartment, which was now closer to me than his old house. I knocked on the door hearing a small voice behind it.

"Madison, it's Mr Tre! Whur's yo daddy?"

"Girl, get away from that door," I hear Malik fuss at her before opening the door revealing the two of them dressed up both in matching Nike outfits and Jordans but her outfit and shoes were pink. I smiled at the sight,

"Y'all look cute," I eyed him up and down. He must've noticed, for his face turned a bit red and he averted his eyes.

"Thank you, Mr Tre!" Madison did a spin showing me her outfit then Malik stepped out of the way to let me in. "Say, Thank you, Daddy!" Madison demanded making me chuckle.

He rolled his eyes at her, but her little ass sent him a glare. "Alright, Bug, damn. Thanks, Tre," he said with a glance, his cheeks still a bit red.

"You, welcome, baby,"

He rolled his eyes and then told Madison to go get her coat. I followed him to his room to get his.

"You ain't gotta follow me,"

"Why you always gotta damn attitude?"