The Annual

NOVEMBER 30TH, 2013

MISS ROMANS 😍

> leeeeeeeeekkkkkk
> im bored 😩
> wyd
> i want sum dick
> nah, jk. i wanna hang out tho ian see u in so long
> i miss u 🥺
> we not friends no mo

jessica stop playin on my phone bruh 😐 <
i jus seen yo ass a few days ago at work <
we got lunch nigga <

> i know i was being dramatic 😂😂😂😂
> can i really come over tho?

yeah i got the kid tho <

> that's fine i got my nephew with me

you gotta neph? ian know <

> yeah, i actually take care of him
> i'll tell u all about it when i pull up
> and we need to shop for the annual party
> i know yo ass still ain't got nothin n i told u last month

... <

I closed my phone not dealing with Jessica's dramatic ass.

I can't lie she a cool ass girl. We've gotten cool as hell over the past few months, and even though we fucked she ain't been on no weird funny shit. I never met a female that was like that.

The downside to our relationship though is that she's Trevon's best friend. And with her being his best friend, she keeps asking why he and I aren't talking.

On one hand, I wanna tell her. I feel like she wouldn't judge, and she might even give solid advice on how to go about apologizing since she's known him the longest.

On the opposite side though...I still don't want anyone to know. I'm still scared to admit it to myself, and after what happened the other night after I got back from Tyrell's house, it just pushed me further into the abyss.

I was lost.

I'm scared to admit it to myself and then if I am whatever I am, what about how people treat people like that? I literally almost killed a nigga 'cuz he did it to Tre and he worked for him.

All that shit scared me.

I must've been lost in thought for a while, for Madison broke me from my trance by calling me. "Daddy!" I felt her shaking my shoulder. "Somebody at the door," she pointed.

"Oh, shit," I mumbled and she smacked my leg.

"Daddy, you cussin' again!"

"Sorry, baby," I smirked, mugging her face.

"Hey!" she fussed, making me laugh as I got up to open the door.

"Malik!" Jessica almost screamed as she jumped in my arms like she always does.

I put her down seeing the small child next to her. "Say hi to Malik, Jordan,"

"Hi, Maweek," the little boy said in a shy voice, hiding behind his aunty, making me smile.

I bend down to his level. "Hi, luh man," I smiled at him. "You want sum candy?" his face immediately lit up with him grinning from ear to ear nodding his little head. "Aight, come wit me," I stood back up going to the kitchen.