Adam & Steve

ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER: LATE AUGUST 2014

T R E V O N •

I'm not gonna lie. Malik is scaring the fuck outta me, lately.

What I mean by that is he has been eyeing me.

Like, differently than he normally does, and he's been a lot more aggressive and dominant.

"You gotta nice ass," his high ass blurted as he came out of the shower. Malik invited Tyrell over, and Tony was also here doing Madison's hair.

I smirked covering my cheeks with one hand. "Don't be lookin' at my booty,"

"You be lookin' at mine," he scowled as I put on my briefs.

"I can do et tho, you can't,"

He then walked up to me looking me in my eyes, smirking. "I can do whatever the fuck I want to," he spoke his eyes locked on mine. "If I wanna look, grab," my eyes went wide feeling him grab a handful of my butt. "Touch, taste, fuck-I can do et," he continued. I was speechless. "You hurin' what I'm sayin' ta you, papa?"

"Malik..."

"Someone is et the door!" Tony yelled from the living room.

"Okay!" Malik yelled back, his eyes still on mine. He finally let go of my ass, smirking as he put his clothes on.

I was still stunned as we entered the living room.

Malik opened the door, revealing the familiar face I saw that one time on the phone.

"Wassup luh Leek," he dapped him up.

"Wassup, cuzzo," Malik greeted back.

"Awe shit, is et my luh stink lookin' all pretty gettin' her hair done," he went over to Madison who was on the barstool while Tony braided her hair.

"Uncle Relly!" She yelled and Tyrell picked her up spinning her around.

"I missed you, Ladybug. You miss me?"

"Hell, nah," Malik joked.

"Nigga, don't make me act up in front of my niece," he said putting her back down. "N nice ta...meet...you," Tyrell got stuck over his words as he held his hand out for Tony. "I'm Tyrell," he smirked damn near entranced by Tony.

Malik aint tell me this nigga was gay.

"You can call me Rell, Ty, whatever you want," he spoke, licking his lips a bit. I notice Tony blushing a bit.

"I'm Anthony," he said in a real soft voice making me roll my eyes as he held out his hand with his long acrylics.

"Are you niggas flirting?" Malik yelled out making me bust out laughing.

Tyrell jumped so quickly which made me and Malik laugh at these niggas even harder.

"Fuck you, Malik-sorry niece," he covered her ears. "I'm the only one es bitch that don't suck you know what," he whispered making us laugh.