Chapter Thirty Seven: Decision Part 1

Adrian's POV

It was 1: 30 at night, everyone was asleep, there were three guards roaming around the second floor where mine and Hope's room was along with Hope's mother Heer and my mother's Sasha room was next door.

I looked down on the second floor where there were two guards in front of Kairav's room and 1 guard in front of Mason's room. I had made sure there was no one at the back door, somehow these idiots listened to what I had planned.
There were 6 more guards on the front gate and another exit which was from the garden. I make my way outside, downstairs. A guard asked me where I was going? I ignored him and walked down. I went to the kitchen where the guard had followed me. I pretended to get something from the fridge as he came inside and sat on the kitchen island, his back facing me. Taking a frying pan, I take out the taser from my back pocket and slowly walk towards the man, tasing him, trying my best that the man falls down fast and being quiet.

I open the door to the entrance which is connected to the kitchen, first Max comes in then Kabir and Aarth, Johan and others, all of them had a gun in their hand to protect them. Kabir looks at the guard and then looks at me, as he taps my shoulder and says, "Good job!"
He then looks at others and announces, "Get ready for the war boys!" To which everyone puffed up ready to handle the situation and Johan said, "Let's give that f**ker his taste of his own medicine" To which Aarth laughs alone and explains, "You are a doctor uncle, and ..." he laughs again but continues, "And taste of his own medicine.Man'' This did not make anyone laugh, as Kabir breaks the silence and speaks, "Come on now, lets go" To which everyone nodded and took their guns up and spread out in the house after I told them where are the guards and the our girls. Everyone was quiet and discreet, putting each step very slowly until they reached the first floor. I, Johan and Kabir with 2 other people were going to the 1st floor. Aarth, Arjun, Max and one other man were going to the second floor to get the girls out. The others were going out to get the other guards. We were in front of the man's room, waiting for Johan to open the door, I was up front with my gun which Kabir had handed me as he was on my left.

****
Hope's POV

I awoke, at the sound of Adrian going out, I was upset and not talking to him so I did not ask him or stop him. Now, I was wide awake and I could hear some footsteps. It must be Adrian's, but the footsteps were going the other way. I slowly get up from my bed, as curiosity gets the best of me. Slowly opening the door I see Kairav, I close the door as much as I can but leave it a little bit open to see out. Kairav knocks on the door and I see, oh my god! Sasha, Adrian's mother, gets out of her room and as soon as she notices who it is, she latches on him and hugs him like there is no tomorrow. He kisses her and she kisses him and they both whisper, "Are you ready for fun?" He says as she replies with a google and nods her head all the while kissing in between. Oh my god! She opens her mouth and says, "You won't hurt my son. I trust you with that. Oh and I love you so much"

"I love you too, I just want to take revenge on my older brother. Thank you so much for Being along with this plan all this time and giving me permission to get help from your son" Kairav sweetly says while hugging her and they quickly go inside the room.

I close the door and sit down leaning against the door, my poor Adrian! He has been doing this to get his mother but her mother is so selfish? She let Kairav use her own son, brainwashing him? I have to tell this to Adrian. This can all be over if he knows what his mother is truly like. She was not drugged? Was she put in that room to spy on us? So she would know about the plan? So, she knew what was happening? Was she brainwashed by Kairav, or was he brainwashed by him? There were so many questions that I needed to answer too, so she was the one that got my mum caught? First I have to go to Adrian, he must know this for his security.

I rushed out, but making sure I was quiet not to let the two evils know that I was up.Suddenly a voice stopped me, I turned around with my heart beating out of my chest. It was my mum, I sigh in relief and put my index finger on my lips, my mum gets it and nods. She steps down on the step I am standing on and I say, "I just saw Sasha and Kairav they are together in this mum"
"Very well, so you did listen to us" The hair on my neck stands up as I knew the voice, I feared the worst would happen to us.

"Oh Heer! Haven't you taught your daughter that eavesdropping is bad manners" It was Sasha, she was grinning. Before I could open my mouth to scream, Kairav wrapped his hand around my mouth and a hand was wrapped around my mum's mouth. It was that old little fart, oh god! We are really in deep muds now. I was lifted up from my feet, struggling to get out of his hold, and beating him with my fist he warned, "If you make any sound, I will surely kill all your family, dad and husband. You too Heer. So do not act smart here" After saying this he dragged us to a small entrance and we climbed down the stairs. It was a big old dirty room, it was bigger than the room I was first kept in. I look towards my right, to see Mason bhai tied up with his hand and he was hanging by his hands with just the halt of his feet reaching the ground. Wasn;t he in that room? Oh God! Please help us, please protect all of us. I silently prayed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hope you like the chapter.
Comment, vote and share
Uvy