10

•New member was added to Taylor Swift's gang!

•Avery Bexley, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, Blake Lively, and Pierre Wesley were spotted hanging out in a local bar in New York City!

•More exclusive pictures of
Hiddleswift! Click Here!

________

Taylor found herself sitting across from her own parents while Tom was by her side in some fancy restaurant in Nashville.

Andrea was kind enough to accept the Actor's offer to go to dinner once they landed, and Scott was declining at first but Andrea had forced her to come along.

Tom was having the biggest smile on his face and was trying so hard to impress the blonde's parents. He paid for the whole meal and even ordered the finest wine that the restaurant had for sale.

“Me and Taylor were planning on a little trip to Rome after a few days.” He said, like he was asking for permission to take Taylor there to Andrea.

Andrea was surprised at first, looking at her daughter who was awfully quiet, and putting on a clearly fake smile to her mother.

The older woman cleared her throat before turning back to Tom who was still smiling at her.

“Well, that's lovely, Tom. I'm sure you two would have fun.” She said, smiling back right at him.

Scott was staying quiet, enjoying his meal as usual.

Tom's smile widened.

The night went on with more fake smiles and laughter from Taylor then and then, she kept her head down most of the time to her food. She can feel her mother's eyes on her the whole time, but she'll deal with that later.

After another hour that felt like years to Taylor, Tom excused himself to the restroom to Taylor and to Andrea and Scott.

Once Tom was out of sight, Andrea quickly turned around to Taylor.

Taylor-” She says, but the blonde already knew what she was about to say.

“I know, Mom. Don't worry about it, he's sweet.” Taylor said, cutting off what Andrea was going to say.

“He seems like he is, and much better with that Adam-” Her mother was cutted off again but this time it was Scott.

“So much better.” He added.

She glared at him before continuing what she was just saying to Taylor. “But you know that I worry about you…” Andrea said concerned about her daughter.

She ignored the mention of her last ex as Taylor held her mother's hand over the table as she squeezed it.

“I'm gonna be fine.” She sweetly looked at her mother with a warm smile on her lips.

Andrea didn't say anything else, as she didn't want her daughter she thought she was overacting.

Taylor and Tom had said goodbye to her parents, flying back to New York right after that night with their private plane they had taken together. She didn't want anything serious with Tom, but he seems like the opposite of what Taylor had wanted. She thought they agreed about something. But it seems like he got the wrong idea. Taylor didn't have the confidence or audacity to confront the Actor yet though, but she had plans before anything got too serious to her liking.

Once they had landed in New York, Taylor noticed the amount of miss calls and messages she got from her publicist, Tree Paine.

She instantly called her back the moment she had gotten to her own apartment.