40

The days of December passed them quickly, and Thanksgiving was amazing. Taylor did eventually tell her mom and dad everything about the both of them and their relationship. Andrea was very much supportive with the decision of her daughter as to Scott, he asked if this was what Taylor really wants before accepting and welcoming Avery to their family.

When they got back to New York, they didn't waste a second to pack their things again and moved to a foreign country. Spencer was happy to help as Spencer fully got another break for the holidays. They were both happy to move in together in the blonde's rental house in London that was only an hour away from Avery's childhood home where she had planned to take Taylor to on Christmas.

They normally hike together, taking Avery's car as she lets her girlfriend drive her old car around. Avery embraced her love for photography as Taylor brought her a vintage polaroid camera that the brunette treasure as she always brings it around whenever they go out together, mostly using it to take pictures of the pop star that all of it she had kept in a small pocket album in her wallet. Taylor could never be happier with the actress.

She felt seen even if the world despised her the most.

She learned how to not care, slowly getting better at it as time passed. Tree took care of everything, handling Taylor's social account for now for the blonde's own good. Avery made sure to remind her that she was proud everyday.

Maybe it's the way that Avery held her hand, or maybe it's the way Avery smiled at her, but there's no doubt she didn't wanna lose her. She didn't wanna know what it was like to recognize her little laughs and chuckles in the crowd of people knowing she was now just a stranger.

Taylor couldn't even imagine it.

“When will I ever get that private concert you promised me?” Avery said jokingly as she sat on the couch while Taylor sat on the floor while the bottle and glass of champagne rested next to her.

Taylor laughed as a response as she tuned her guitar.

“What about now?”

Avery didn't expect Taylor to actually take her seriously as her lips slowly curved in a smile.

“Sure then.” The brunette spoke.

Taylor placed her hands on the string as she strummed the acoustic guitar while Avery brought up her phone and filmed her. When Taylor noticed Avery, she could only look away as she continued to play but eventually turned back to her as Avery was smiling wildly.

My castle crumbled overnight.” Taylor sang softly to Avery who was gawking already over her as her eyes were becoming heart shaped from how much she was looking at Taylor.

Taylor smiled back before singing the next verse while she played her guitar, pressing her fingers on the string to play the chords.

“I'm laughin' with my lover, makin' forts under covers
Trust him like a brother, yeah, you know I did one thing right
Starry eyes sparkin' up my darkest night.” Taylor held eye contact throughout her performance as the brunette counties to film the blonde singing to her with such sweet eyes.

“My baby-” Taylor chuckled before mouthing the word ‘i love you’ to Avery who smiled and whispered it back to her.

All these little moments that Taylor cherish, she keeps them in a little vault inside her heart as she replayed it back whenever she fell asleep with Avery in her arms.

“Call it what you want…to” Taylor said the last part softly before Avery paused the video and Taylor blew a kiss to Avery as she mimicked to catch it as Taylor chuckled.