Sixteen - Acquainted pt. 1

*'Baby you're no good, think I fell for you, I fell for you, I fell for you..

liked by theweeknd, makaylaluiz and 128,345 others

luarasantos feeling like a tourist🌚
view all 2838 comments..

theweeknd i am the tourist.
        ↳ luarasantos 👀

lamarctaylor why was i not invited😒
        ↳ luarasantos ask your bestie😛

hawkmarley how you being a tourist in yo own damn country.
        ↳ luarasantos how those braids stay intact is still a mystery to me.
                 ↳ hawkmarley foul.

makaylaluiz girl, why are you wearing my coat.
         ↳ luarasantos whaaaaa..

user123 what is abel doing in her comments..

luarafan_xo omg you're so pretty!!
        ↳ luarasantos thank you my love!💗

—————————————————————————

"Are we done yet?"

"No,"

"Damn girl, how long does it take to find a pair of shoes,"

Me and Abel have been roaming around Oxford Street for the past few hours and let's just say, I'm the one having fun and Abel is getting dragged along.

"As long as it's gonna take, now stop groaning and be a good boy and go sit on the seats over there with Freddy,"

He kisses his teeth playfully before dragging his feet across the floor and sitting down on the small sofa chair next to Freddy with his arms crossed across his chest. I giggle at the pouting face he's showing and I shake my head at him before looking back at the Jordan 4s I previously had my eyes on.

"Hm, military black or frozen moments.."

I end up deciding to buy 'frozen moments' and I start searching for my size, finally finding 5.5 and I grab the box, turning around. I abruptly bump into someone and I drop my shoebox, mumbling 'shit' as I bend down to pick it up.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going,"

I look up to see Tyrique smiling down at me and I smile starts to form on my face. I get back up from the floor and I place the shoebox down on the counter.