Prologue

"I loved you!" Adhvik said.

"I am sorry!" Brinda said.

"Sorry!?" Adhvik chuckles bitterly.

"I can't hurt my dad!" Brinda said.

"And you knew it beforehand that we have to fight our parents for us! And if you were not willing to fight, then why! Just why did you break my heart." Adhvik yelled.

"I tried." Brinda said, holding back her tears.

"I HATE YOU." Adhvik yelled.

"That's what you were supposed to do from the very beginning! We shouldn't have fallen in love in the first place." Brinda said and left.
.
.
.
.
.
"Love is just a stupid delusion! And i stopped living in a delusional world long ago!"

"I am getting married, and you surely deserved the first invitation. Do come!"
.
.
.
.
.
"It ended long ago. There's nothing anyone can do about it! We hated each other, then we fell in love, and then i broke him, and it's back to hate!"

"Love is a delusion, a beautiful one!
Sometimes people are destined to meet, fall in love but not to end up together! And it's okay! It's life. You have to go on either way."
.
.
.
.
.
"I don't want to see your face ever again." Adhvik said, jerking Brinda away.

"Looks like god granted your wish way too quickly. You must have prayed wholeheartedly." Brinda said weakly with a smile as she lost her consciousness.