Chapter-27

Brinda's pov

You need to calm down, Brinda. Even though you lost 1 year, 10 months but life gave you a second chance. Make sure this time you don't have a heavy baggage of regrets while lying on your deathbed.

I missed a lot of things. Bhai got married, and i am glad he didn't wait for me. I am happy my family didn't stop living their lives on my account.

I know the time i was in a coma was more difficult for my family to bear than the situation in which i had died. They always had hope that I'd wake up today or maybe tomorrow even though the doctors gave up on me.

I got another chance, and I'll live my life to the fullest this time.
No regrets!

I was still on my bed since my joints seemed to have rusted!! I got up from the bed with quite a difficulty and started walking downstairs.

I was on the stairs when my leg slipped.
No god, please, no!
Not another coma!!
I shut down my eyes tightly, hoping to be able to open them soon when i realized i didn't fall.

A pair of arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I opened my eyes to find Krish staring at me, holding me tightly.

"Are you okay? If you wanted to come downstairs, you could have asked for help!!" Krish almost yelled the last sentence, and i frowned.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice." He quickly apologized, looking at my expressions.

"Thanks..... Uhh.... would you leave me, or are you planning to shoot your next film here only?" I asked weirdly.

Okay, the hit on my head during the accident did something wrong with my brain!!
Why did i have to make an embarrassing situation even more awkward!?

"Ohh, sorry. Wait, let me help you." Krish said, withdrawing his arms and holding my hand like i am a kid.

I got downstairs. Everyone was here except for bhai and Naina. They must be resting or whatever...
Shut up, Brinda!

Is brain transplant possible?
Did they try it on me?
This is not me!!
I can't recognize myself.
Wait! Why am i talking to myself!?

The trance of my thoughts was broken by a sound of throat clearing by Riddhi's husband.

"You know you can let go of his hand, right?" Agastya jiju said teasingly.

What hand?
Oh shit!!
I quickly withdrew my hand from Krish's.
Okay, i am so embarrassed.
Why did i even come here?
Why did i even wake up?
Someone get me my brain back!!!
Ahhhh!

"I am staying with you tonight." I heard Riddhi.

"Why?" Me and her dear husband said at the same time.

"Shut up. I am not asking for opinions from you two!" She said, glaring at her husband and at me.

"Why don't all of you stay here only tonight?" Mumma suggested.

"Yeah, we can have a movie night. Maybe watch one of my movies!" Krish said excitedly, and me and jiju rolled our eyes.

I hate to admit, but me and Riddhi's husband are practically twins. Like me and bhai are literally opposites. Did maa, Papa adopt me, and i am actually Agastya jiju's sister? Shut up, Brinda!!!!

"I think I'll prefer giving the new couple some privacy, so maybe next time." Agastya jiju said.

"I am staying anyway." Riddhi declared looking at her husband.

"On second thoughts, we can also stay!!" Agastya jiju chimed.

"Whipped." I heard Krish mumbling.

I got up from there and sat beside my dad, laying my head on his shoulder and snaking my arm around his.