Chapter 03

👁👁

Taehyung's unique love had died when he was born...
When he was 8 years old, he met his love, who was dead. He was a soul.
His love was unseen and invisible, a dead heart, a painful soul...
but he was my love.

Jungkook had a soul. He was in pain because of his stepfather.
He was in disgust.
His stepfather had taught him to hate humans.
He was lonely. He lived on this tree, but he did not know that his loneliness would go away.
One day he wants to live again. He will also love someone, and there will be a moment when he wishes he could breathe again.
They were dead, but souls were still here—those who were waiting, and their wait was over.

Taehyung, who wanted to meet Taekook... And Jungkook wanted revenge...
He wanted to show the real face of Tae's sisters to the world.

👁👁

Tae was going to Korea in a few days, so today he made plans to spend time with his friends.
He didn't have many friends.
Alex is his best friend.
Jay is his second best friend, and Kim, who was also his crime partner,.
They were all at Alex's house.
Their plan was to stay at Alex's house all day and enjoy a movie at night.

"So, when will you come back?"

"He's not gone yet; you want him back." jay

"Yes, because Tae is my friend and I will miss him," Kim

"Awwww, Kim, tears came to my eyes."

"Shut up, Alex."

Tae smiling....

"By the way, I still don't understand why you are going to Korea... People study here in London, and you are going there.

Hearing Jay's words, he started to answer, but Alex spoke, "First man, Korea is his mom's hometown, and we don't necessarily have to do what everyone else does. We should support our friend and not bother him with such questions.

They all nodded. "Well, take care of yourself. I heard that there are many homophobic people in Korea, so take care of yourself." jay

He nodded

"And please stay connected with us; don't forget, we are your childhood friends." kim

Tae smile "I can never forget, and I'm not going forever. I will come back when my studies are completed."
They all nodded.

"Now watch the movie."
They all nodded again. Tae sat on the couch with Alex next to him, as usual. They all started to watch, but Tae's mind was scared.

He was going this far for the first time.
His mother was worried about him.
His mother tried again and again to stop him from going to Korea.
And the same thing happened this morning...
He did not understand why his mother was stopping him from going to Korea.
He was very surprised when his mother said that you should go to America, go to China, but don't go to Korea.
He cannot forget his mother's scared face.
pained voice, mother...

and this was the reason why he wanted to go to Korea now.
He was stubborn.

"What are you thinking?" alex

nothing,"  Tae

"Tae, think about it. Are you really ready to lie?

"This is not a lie. I have already got admission to Seoul University."

"But the reason for going to Korea is not that. You are going with a purpose, and I don't even know if you will succeed."

"I don't even know myself, Alex, but I have to go; maybe I can find him."