chapter 11

👁️👁️

Author POV.

"Who did you see?"

"Alex, if you ask that question again, I'll hang up."

"Relax friend. I can't believe that you are now seeing people who are dead."

"I don't know what's happening to me."
He sat, holding his head.

"Tae, take my advice and come back. I think you've done yourself wrong by going there."

"But I don't think so. I think I'm close to that destination."

"What kind of destination are you? You are worried about yourself right now. You have fallen into some other problem."

Suddenly, Taehyung heard the sound of something falling, so he turned around and looked. But there was nothing there.

"Tae, you are saying that the one you saw yesterday is dead, but how can you say that he was dead?"

"Because he was Yoongi Min Yoongi."

"Who... are you talking about that Min Yoongi who died in an accident with some of his friends?"

"Hmm, I'm talking about them. Min Yoongi was a 1970s pop singer. He died with his band members. They were five people together in life and after death."

"But what does this have to do with your dreams, Taehyung's? He was 29 years old when he died. He would be 100 years old now. What does an old man have to do with your dreams and this story?"

I started drinking water. "That's what I don't understand. So many people have to do with my dreams."

"Tae. It's not Yoongi whose story you have to finish."

"I don't think so because he was telling me that he is with you, and when I told him that no one is with me, he told me that he is with me all the time, that is, someone else whose story I want to complete. And while he was talking, his eyes were behind me as if someone were standing behind me whom I could not see."

"This is scary anyway. Tae, you met Namjoon; what did he say?"

"I sent him my sketches, and he promised to answer me as soon as possible. I hope he can do something."

"Tae, what do you have to do? Hurry up. Auntie met Mom yesterday, and she is coming to Korea by next week. Tae, you don't have much time."

Tae stood up. "Alex, I don't understand why Mom doesn't want me to spend more time in Korea."

"She doesn't even want to tell you much. How many times have you tried to find out about your uncle, but they have always silenced you? You still haven't been able to find out the reason for your uncle's death."

"You are talking right, but what should I do? I also asked Dad, but he did not answer me."

Suddenly, he heard voices from outside his room again, so he planned to leave the room after saying goodbye to his friend.

He slowly descended the stairs and stopped at some distance from the kitchen. Aunt Sara and Uncle Woosik were talking.

👁️👁️

Taehyung's pov.

"Truth is never hidden. One day, she will know everything. That day, what will she do? How will she face her son, Woosik?"

"They will have to face all the sins they have committed; they will get the punishment."

"Don't talk like that. She is my friend; she is like my sister."