chapter 17

👁️👁️

Jungkook POV.

After Namjoon Hyung's words, I was convinced that my people betrayed me..... Namjoon who used to be innocent... knew the story in my dreams......He pretended to be unknown.....

My parents hid the truth from me. I didn't want to hear the story of Uncle Jungkook, but I had the right to know a little about the person who named me after me and the person who looks like me......
But my family didn't think like that.....

So when my family can hide things from me, then I can do anything to complete the story of my dreams...

So I decided to leave home without telling anyone......I had to finish this story as soon as possible and do justice to him.....

"Ticket to Incheon."

I boarded the train and headed to Incheon to complete my story.

                                   👁️👁️

"They are coming kookie....they are coming here."

"I know....I can smell them."

"Kookie will they find out about us....Will we be able to meet them?"

Jungkook placed his hand on Tae's cold face and pulled him closer. "They reached this far. Love. They will also reach the next story."

Taehyung nodded. "I look forward to the time when their love and story is complete."

Jungkook nodded.

"I'm so glad Jennie's son is so smart."

"You will be wise, after all, you are his uncle. Both his appearance and mind are similar to you."

Jungkook and Taehyung's spirits were in the room where Tae used to live.....
The same room where their love lived was the same room where Jungkook used to live in his life.....

They both live in the same house even today. In front of the tree.....Their bodies are dead but their souls are alive and their love is alive..... Their dead hearts still beat for each other.....their love is still as young.....

“You see everything good in my kookie.....but trust me he is Jennie's copy.....jennie is just as smart."

"No, he didn't go to his mom because that doesn't smell like a mean person to me....And your sisters are mean. Taehyung's he is you...He has a kind heart, he thinks good for everyone, he is soft-spoken....he sacrifices his life....just like you."

Taehyung looked at his love.....whose eyes were still seeing the same scene as Taehyung's burning in the kitchen, Jungkook eyes repeating the same scene over and over as Tae died in his arms.

He still remembered Taehyung's death even though he was with Tae today but this world killed a living person......He had forgotten the injustice done to him.....
But he still remembered the cruelty that happened to Tae.....

Taehyung sat next to him and cupped his face in his hands.....Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"Think nothing, see nothing, I am here, you are here, remember this and nothing else."

Then tae hugged Jungkook....But Jungkook had blood in his eyes, he had to take revenge, he had sworn to this day, that he couldn't take revenge on Tae's sisters, but he knew who to take revenge on.....So he was waiting for the time.

Which was very close.

👁️👁️

Save, share, comment, vote