chapter 12

👁️👁️

Namjoon pov.

"Incheon." I kept clicking the mouse button.

"Tree."

I began to stare at the sketch.

"This means the tree in the dreams of Taehyung's and Jungkook's may have the same dream."

I opened a picture of Jungkook's back that I took after feeding him sleeping medicine a few days ago.

"That means Taehyung's will also have something in the sketches that will help me. I must see his book. I have to talk about Taehyung's about it."

I picked up the phone and messaged Taehyung's.

👁️👁️

Author POV.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was working. Today, he was fresh. Today was a happy day for him. Today, he slept peacefully after three weeks.

He was working, and suddenly someone whispered his name. He looked in front, but no one was present. He started working again, then he heard a voice from his back, and he began to look at the sofa. But he did not see anything again, and then suddenly a scene began to appear in front of his eyes.

Someone had a room, and there were two people on the bed; one was on the bed while the other was in someone's lap.

"W-who is. Who are you?"

But in response, he got nothing, and then suddenly he listened to both of them.

***Ahhh...I'm not studying anymore...nope..na**

***tae your exams are near. Get up and read. You have to make your father's name famous, and you have to make him proud.***

***Don't worry, I'll pass, and I will grant your wish, Kookie.***

Jungkook came closer to them. "Who are you? This is my apartment. Who are you?"

***I know my baby is very intelligent.***

***See, I will fulfill your unfulfilled dream, Kookie... I will study and become a painter. I will fulfill your every unfulfilled wish... Watch**

That person smiled I know...

***I know, baby. I'm lucky to meet you, Tae. Today I know why I am in this world even after death. Because here you are, and my world is you.***

Jungkook's eyes widened. He steps back. "Dead."

Suddenly, those eyes meet Jungkook eyes. Jungkook's breath stopped.

***I wish I was human. I wish I was alive again. I wish...**

"STOP"

Darkness everywhere.
Silence everywhere.
Jungkook breathes fast.
He is scared.

Suddenly, a new scene appears.

***Kookie**

***hmmm**

***I want to go up**

***up ?**

***top of this tree**

Jungkook, look at that tree, then that person.

***Why**

Because I have loved climbing trees since childhood!

***Since childhood**

***Hmmm Since childhood**

***You are still a child. 11-year old are called children.***

***No, I'm grown up**

***Yes, yes, you have grown up**

Jungkook smiled; he doesn't know why, but he smiles.

***Now you go. You have to go to** school.

***No, first put me on a tree.***

***stubborn**

***Your wish has been fulfilled; now go home and sleep**

***No, I want to sleep with you.***

***Go to sleep or I won't talk to you.**

There was silence all around, and then another scene was in front of his eyes. The same tree and the same road that used to come into his dreams were all in front of his eyes. Jungkook was looking at everything in surprise.

A boy was sitting in the shade of a tree, his head on his knees, while many flowers were placed around him. Jungkook started getting closer to the boy.

"W-who are you and why a-are you crying? Please tell me who you are. You are my d-dream."

That boy did not say anything, and then suddenly the leaves of the tree started falling, and then fire started all around. Jungkook was scared; he started to lean back, his back hitting the wall. Then that boy slowly turned to ashes in front of him, but then someone hid that boy in his wings.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at the whole scene, and then the scene disappeared from his sight.

***Jungkook.**
Someone called his name.

***I wasn't weak. He wasn't weak, either. I loved him dearly, but this world didn't like our union. I was killed by this world, which wounded my soul. I did not take revenge on anyone. But when this world took away my love from me, hurt him, and killed him, I swear I would take revenge. As she hurts my love, I will hurt her. Revenge must be had because she hurt my love. You have to meet him and complete your story. You heard that, apart from him, you would not belong to anyone. That is why he and you came to this world—to take revenge and to tell the world that he was innocent. **

"W-who was in-innocent." He asked the question.

Then he whispered in his ear. ***Taehyung's**

Save, share, comment, vote