chapter 09

👁️👁️

"Jungkook hyung...Jungkook hyung, what are you doing here alone?"
I looked at that person but remained silent in response.

"Hyung, why are you so quiet? Everything is fine." I shook my head and looked back at the frozen snow on the road.

"Hyung, you might not know it, but this staircase you're sitting on is my house."

I looked at Jackson.

"Hyung, this door behind you is mine."

I looked back after listening to him, but there was indeed a door. "How did I get here?"

"I don't know, but you are sitting in front of my house. Hyung, please come inside."

"No, Jackson, not today. I don't even know how I came here. I should go."

When I stood up, Jackson stood like a wall in front of me. "No, today you have come from outside my house for the first time. Now you will have to come inside. I will also introduce you to my mother and my friend."

"Friend."

"Yes, my friend. Come in."

Then Jackson forced me inside. The inside was warm, and this house was not scattered like our house, but here everything was kept neatly in its place. I started looking around.

"You sit here in front of the fire while I fetch my cousin. Mom has gone to the market with her father." He went towards the stairs. I was sitting on the sofa and warming my body.

"Now I remember how I got here. I fainted." Then my eyes widened with fear. "I was unconscious. Because he was hanging from the tree, I couldn't save him. Who were they? They were saying I'm dead. Yes, his name was Taehyun, and the other person was J-Jungkook. "But I'm alive. I'm not dead, so who was that? Who was Jungkook? Who was that?"

Suddenly, I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Jungkook Hyung met him. My friend came from London, Taehyung's and Taehyung's. This is Jungkook Hyung. He lives in the building at the end of our street."

I slowly turned around, as if my breath had stopped.

"taehyung's""Jungkook."
There was a smile on his lips, and my lips also started to smile. "Taehyung's."

~Jungkook will find him.
~They had to meet; it was their destiny.
~But will they be able to find us too? ~Will their love be complete?
~This time their story will be complete, baby, and you will also get justice.

Author POV

Taehyung's and Jungkook's stares at each other. While standing next to them, Taekook smiled and looked at them both.

Jackson was looking at both of them in surprise.

Jungkook came closer to him and placed his hand on his face. "Taehyung's."

To which Taehyung smiled and nodded, "Jungkook."

"hyung. taehyung's"

Jackson is calling them. But they both kept staring at each other. Jackson then shook Tae, causing him to blink. Jungkook also blinked and looked at Jackson in surprise.

Then he looked at Taehyung's face, which looked worried.

"I'm going now." And he ran away without saying anything.

"What happened, Hyung?"

When Jackson turned back, Tae had gone too. Today, for the first time, Jackson felt so strange, as if he were stuck between the two of them.

"It looks like they both fell in love with each other at our first meeting."

Then he went to his room, smiling.
On the other hand, Jungkook ran to his house, opened the lock with trembling hands, entered, and then hid himself in the hut.

"What is happening to me? Why does it seem like I've known him for years? Why is this happening to me? I don't understand."

"But I'm starting to understand something, Jungkook."

"Hyung." I hugged Namjoon. "Hyung, he died hanging from the tree; he died, hyung."

"Who died."

"The one who won't let me sleep, but hyung, I didn't see his form, but I know he was dead."

"Jungkook, you see your condition; you need sleep right now. Look, I bought some sleeping pills; take them and go to sleep."

"but hyung"

"But nothing. You eat it and go to sleep."

Then I took those pills and lay down on the bed. I fell asleep.

*

Save, share, comment, vote