chapter 15

👁️👁️

Taehyung's POV.

After my uncle and aunt left, I went to my room and sat there thinking about my uncle's woosik words.

"Was my mother lying? No...no....My mother is my inspiration.....I trust my mother.....My mother can never lie to me.....But Uncle Woosik's.....It seemed that they were also saying the truth."

I stood up. "What to do? Whom to help?"

Then I looked towards my closet and started walking there.....Then I opened the closet and took out my bag.....I opened the bag, and inside among the clothes was a "sketchbook."

I took out the book and held it firmly in my hands. "I will find the truth.....Uncle, how did you die? I want to know everything, everything."

                                   👁️👁️

Jungkook POV.

When I opened my eyes, I was alone in the room.....My parents were not there when I looked at the time it was almost midnight......So I stood up and left the room..... my parents were in the other room with Namjoon Hyung...

I hid and listened to all of them...

"Aunty believe me I never told him anything I always pretended....he has to know because of his dreams."

"What are you talking about, namjoon? My son was perfectly fine when he came here, but now you're talking about how he became aware of everything because of dreams...What does this mean?"

"Uncle, I will tell you everything. Please sit down."

'What's going on? what does namjoon hyung know.'

"Uncle, for the past 4 years he has been having strange dreams in which he sees someone crying, sometimes at someone's grave....
Uncle, I thought it was all an illusion at first, but when he told me he was seeing a pigeon....And then he said that Jungkook's name appears in his dreams, not only that, uncle, I also felt many times that he is not alone."

"So who's with him?" My mom said scared.

"he's not alone but Jungkook grandpa cousin is with him."

"J-Jungkook."

"Yes jeon Jungkook our grandfather's cousin who died by hanging from a tree whose story plays out in your son's dreams."

'I know... Jeon Jungkook is my grandfather's cousin...but how namjoon know??'

"I do not believe."

"Uncle, you have to believe...
I called you because I wanted to tell you all this....Uncle, you don't know the whole story.....You don't know Jungkook Jeon's body was hanging on the tree for about 1 week after his death."

'He was treated so cruelly.' i gritted my teeth.

"Uncle last night I spoke to him.. he has told me everything...
Uncle his story is full of pain.....
Uncle he was abused and then after his mother's death he was alone....
Uncle after his death.....his soul resided in this tree."

"Namjoon what bullshit are you talking about.....you are out of your senses." My dad stood up

"I am in my senses now.....I said he has spoken to me."

"He....Who.....That crazy man.....Whose story I've heard from my father-in-law all my life.....He died at 18 and what happened to him...I'm ashamed of it, but it doesn't mean that.....He ruined the lives of all humans.....If he died, he died.....Now what do we do, die with him."

"Auntie don't say that."

'I didn't know why I was getting angry at my mother's words.'

"So what should I say if I don't say this? My son is going through unknown pain at this age and you are saying to me, don't talk like that....huh" My mother sat on the sofa, she was crying.

"Aunty, you probably didn't hear me...I spoke to Jungkook....I saw his face too. And Aunty, let me tell you one more thing-

I looked at namjoon.

-40 years after Jungkook's jeon death, he found the one who made his world complete."

"whom."

I gripped the wall with strength. I was hoping it would be the same name.

"Taehyung's...Kim Taehyung's."

"Who is this."

“Taehyung's lived in the house that Jungkook Jeon's father bought......"

"But where is he now?"

I also wanted the answer to this question, but suddenly the wind started blowing all around. Doors and windows that were closed were opened. I was watching the whole scene in amazement.

"What's going on jeon, what's going on?" Hearing my mother's voice, I started walking towards her, suddenly someone stood in front of her.

My mother was looking at the person standing in front of her with surprise, fear was evident in her eyes.

"You can't stop them from meeting you....Our story was incomplete but their story will be complete......If anyone comes between them, then I will destroy them all....You understand."

And then suddenly everything stopped....
I looked at my mother who was looking at me. I was afraid to see my mother's face. I went near them. "What h-happened mom, what happened? Dad, what happened to Mom."

But they were both silent.

"I have no idea what's going on here."

But all I got in response was silence.

"Namjoon hyung what happened."

He looked at me and said to me. "Incheon.....All your questions are answered there."

And then all three of them fainted.

Save, share, comment, vote