PROLOGUE

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern in his voice.

"Nothing" I replied wiping my face.

My reply seemed to have annoyed him and he turned back to the view but this time he didn't smile and I doubt if he was lost in the beauty anymore.

"You don't have to pretend to be okay everytime" he said and I didn't know what to reply.

"What's this?" He asked looking at me again. His green eyes were filled with sadness again and I hated myself for being the reason.

"Why did you bring me here?" He asked again, this time angrily.

"I don't understand you most of the time. One minute you are my boss at work and the next, you are dragging me for lunch, dinner and the rest. One minute, I don't know you and the next, you are acting like my friend. I......."

I couldn't let him finish before smashing my lips on his. He gasped from surprise, creating enough room for my tongue to go in. He recovered from the shock quickly and started kissing me back as hungrily as I felt too. My hand flew to the back of his head pulling him closer while his hands rested on my chest heating my skin up where they rested. He moaned into my mouth and it sent a tingling sensation to my brain which in turn sent a good amount of blood to my waist. I pulled away from the kiss because I knew that if I waited a few more minutes, I might not be able to stop.

*******************************************************

Vote