Eat Me

Pedro's POV

It took all my self control not to reach over and place my hand on his lap and it definitely took all I had in me not to take him right there and then. I could perceive his scent. Masculine but not musky. Gentle.

The parking lot moment had been more intense than I intended and my mind was in a sexual haze.

Did he really cum back there?

My eyes were on the road but I could feel his eyes on me. I fought hard to stay focused but I wasn't making much progress. I was hungry. But not for food. I wanted those lips. I wanted those hands. Those eyes. I wanted all of him.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I let out a sharp gust of air from my mouth and ran my hand over my hair. And again I felt his eyes on me.

"Is the something on my shirt?" I asked trying so hard to keep my voice light-hearted.

He immediately turned a shade of red and looked away towards the window.

"You can relax. I don't bite"

Not yet.

If anything, my words seemed to make him more uncomfortable than he was. He scooted closer to the door, away from me. I was forced to slow down and before he could judge my next action, I reach over and turned his face towards mine. A gasp left his lips and I held myself from doing the next thing that popped up in my mind.

"You've got relax or else people will think I've kidnapped you" I said, my eyes on his face. I could see the frantic look in his eyes slowly vanish and when I realized I still had his face cupped in my hand, I slowly retreated it and forced my eyes back on the road.

We soon got to the cafe I had chosen. It was quite far from work and I chose the place for some reasons. Mostly because I didn't want to run into anyone from work who might want to have lunch outside and because I didn't have time to arrange for something better and here I could get VIP treatment even if I came in the middle of the night. I stopped the car and ignoring the slightly confused figure sitting beside me, I got out and went round to open the door for him.

Opening doors now Pedro? You are really gone now.

He got out looking around and I used the opportunity to opportunity to admire him. His green orbs danced around the place, glinting from surprise and amusement. His shirt had risen at the back as he got out, giving me a brief view of his clear skin. I swallowed. I looked back at me and caught me staring. This time, it was my turn to look away. I found myself wanting to take his hand and I followed the impulse. I pulled him gently to the cafe, not without recognizing how soft the skin of his palm felt in my mind.

Once we were inside, I took him to a table at the far end of the moderately crowded cafe. It was lunch break and many people from companies around came to have lunch here. The spot I had chosen was quite cut out from the rest of the room. It provided a good amount of privacy and I sure needed that. He sat down, his eyes everywhere but my face. If his voice did crazy things to my senses, his silence was torturous.

"Are you going to be silent all afternoon?" I asked a little harder than I intended, getting impatient.

"I dunno what to say" he said after a few seconds. I was glad he wasn't stuttering anymore and much more relaxed. But he was still blushing to high heavens.

Is there a more cuter sight?

"Would you have preferred having lunch with you friends?" I couldn't hide the jealousy within the sentence and I prayed he didn't notice.