Rodrigo

Marco's POV

"So, tell me, who’s the lucky guy?” Rodrigo asked stuffing his face with cheese cake.

He had driven us straight to a café for an early dinner. We had spent the whole ride talking about everything. He had enquired about my love life severally and I had craftily changed the topic each time but I knew Rodrigo.

The handsome Mexican devil will not allow me digest my meals properly if he hadn’t heard about who I was screwing or who was screwing me.

“and for the one millionth time Rodrigo, I’m single” I replied and took a sip from my banana flavored milkshake.

“then why are you blushing like a new bride?” he said, an amused glint in his eyes.

“I’m not” I could feel my face heating up more.

“don’t be a bore Cuz. Just tell me already”

“okay fine. But just so you know, he isn’t my boyfriend and I don’t think he will ever be” I said avoiding his eyes

“ohhh!! I love a twisted love story” Rodrigo said, an easy smile playing on his lips.

I rolled my eyes at his childish enthusiasm and finished the slush liquid in my cup before clearing my throat, ready to embarrass myself.

“get on with it already. I’m about to pull out my hair" Rodrigo wailed dramatically and I began to laugh.

“okay” I said and cleared my throat for dramatic effect.

“well, I recently just met a guy and he’s handsome and rich and clearly way above my standards” I could feel my face heat up as I pictured those hazel eyes in my mind.

“and....” Rodrigo asked, his eyes wide. He was done with his cake and was noisily sucking from the cup.

“and nothing” I was avoiding his eyes again.

“you are joking, right?”

“I’m not”

“that has got too be the most boring stuff I’ve ever heard. I need details”

“there’s no details. He is not in my class and he probably doesn’t even like me” I felt my heart break at the thought but I kept a straight face to avoid further questions from my meddling cousin.

“have you spoken to him?”

“yes, I have”

“and did you tell him you like him?”

“Oh my God, no!” I couldn’t even think of standing before his mind blowing, brain shattering gaze and saying those words.

Pedro, I like you. No, I think I love you. I just want to be your little slut, so you would fuck me with that big dick and make me cum all over your sheets.

“if you keep blushing that hard, you might explode” Rodrigo laughed earning a gentle kick under the table from me.

“Don’t worry primo, big cousin is here to get you fucked, and hard too” he said laughing hard this time and I had to join in too.

“so, what brings you to New York?” I asked after we had recovered from the bolts of laughter.

I saw the easy smile on his face change to a less humorous one.

“I’m in a fix primo" he said without looking at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked sincerely concerned.

He seemed to be in deep thought and as if someone had flipped a switch in his head, he smiled again.

“don’t worry about it. I don’t want to ruin our dinner. We’ll talk about it some other time. Right now, I have a map and a long list of places that I want to see” he said fishing out a map from his wallet.